change of plans

We were walking around and justin came across Calvin Klein so we decided we would go in I really just followed him since there wasn't rally anything my style.

Jp- baby what do you think of this?

Y/n- I like that one,but I like that one better.

Jp- hm ok. Justin smiled and we went to pay we then started walking around more 10 minutes later there was a store I wanted to go in I bought a pair of jeans we decided we would go eat but didn't feel like going in anywhere so we agreed in ordering room service we went to our room and changed I changed into a lace pajama set and Justin just threw on some shorts we ordered the food and inwas about to sit down but justin pulled me onto his lap causing me to gasp.

Y/n- what are you doing I said smiling while sitting on Justin's lap.

Jp- you know what I'm doing.

I chuckled some.

Y/n- yea I do.

Justin connected our lips kissing me with tongue he picked me up by my thighs and slowly walked over to the bed he continued to kiss me he then started to slip off my shirt revealing my chest he slid my shorts off he then started to kiss down my neck all the way down I felt him bring my clit into his mouth and I moaned he then started making circular motions on my breast as he continued to basically tongue fuck me I felt him come up to me and he started kissing me he then slowly slid into me causing me to moan loudly he started slow and he slowly picked up his pace fucking me harder with every slam I felt Justin pull my bottom lip in between his teeth pulling slightly as I moaned I felt my orgasm building up in the pit of my stomach.

Jp- do you love me.

Y/n- yes j-justi-mmmm

Jp- who's are you. Justin said slamming into me relentlessly.

Y/n- I'm yoursmmm

Justin picked up his pace and I felt myself cum Justin still chasing his own release and again we both cummed and Justin rolled off me both of us breathing heavily.

Jp- love you beautiful.

Y/n- love you.  We got up and got changed and then laid back down turning Netflix on about 10 minutes later we heard the door nock Justin kissed me before getting up and walking to the door the room service was here Justin payed the guy and then set the food down  he handed me mine and he sat next to me I was eating my food when Justin reached over and stole some of my
Fries.

Y/n- heyyyy

Justin laughed.

Y/n- bitch there mine.

Jp- and your mine.

Y/n- shhh shut up.

Jp- you know you love me baby girl.

Y/n- NO DONT SAY THAT EWW.

Justin laughed-

Y/n- that's sounded like a fuck boys pick up line.

Jp- w Rizz?

Y/n- no.

Jp- yes

Y/n- no.

Jp- yes.

Y/n- stop itttt Justin took our empty plates and set them on the table ye then started playing the weekend.

Y/n- you werido.

Jp- shush.

Justin got over top of Me and he started to kiss me which of course I kissed  we broke the kiss and he moved my hair out of my face I flipped us over so know I was ontop Justin sat up me still on him.

Jp- kinky much.

Y/n- you know you liked it.

We both laughed.

I was sitting on Justin's lap when he spoke up.

Jp- also about the wedding.

Y/n- yea.

Jp- we have everything set up and stuff but where gunna have to move locations.

Y/n- but we already made all the invitations with the location and I like were it's at. I was pretty sad because the spot that we had chosen had been perfect everything my dreams would have wanted well it was perfect intil this.....

Jp- ik baby ik but I found a better spot.

Y/n- you didn't even ask me first.

I put my head down because I was pretty upset about all of it Justin then pulled mu chin back up.

Jp- I'm sorry baby but with everything going on it was something that we couldn't change.  I got off of Justin and walked to the bathroom not saying a word I was hurt by the fact that all our plans went down the drain everything I wanted was there on that spot that's were I wanted it but that got changed and thrown in the garbage without my consent of even my opinion.

I closed the door locking it and I sat on the floor crying silently tears falling from my eyes replaying the thought of what it would've been like if it were there.

Justin nocked on the door.

Jp- baby,open the door.

I stayed quiet still crying.

Jp- y/n, I know you dont want to talk to me but someone flew all the way here to talk to you so atleast open the door for them.

I got up and walked to the door opening it silently and it was Ryan.

Ryan walked closing the door behind him locking it he walked up to me hugging me.

Ry- don't cry y/n it's ok.

Y/n- he changed it.

Ry- changed what?

I sat on the counter in the bathroom tears running down my face.

Y/n- he changed the spot of our wedding without asking me if it's ok or if that's what I wanted.

Ry- he had no choice.

Y/n- I know I get that but it would've been nice to have gotten a choice or atleast told.

Ry- I see were your coming from.

Ryan wiped my tears.

Ry- know I'm gunna call Justin in and your gunna talk to him right.

Y/n- no.

Ry- oh yes you are.

Ryan kissed my cheek before walking out 1 minute later Justin walked in and I was fidgeting with my fingers still crying some I felt someone grab my hands to stop me from doing what I was doing I tilted my head up and justin walked in between my legs he then hugged me while I cried.

Jp- I'm sorry,I know I should've told you,but with everything I was just everything and didn't think about it all I want is for you to be safe.

I understood were he was coming from and decided it wasn't his fault I hugged him back before resting my head on his shoulder Justin picked me up and brought us to the bed he laid me down underneath the covers and turned the lights off Ryan had left already and he got in bed he brought me ontop of him and he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my lips I rested my head on his chest listening to his heart beat and his cologne scent calm me down I fell asleep in his arms that gave me so much comfort and made me feel safe.