heels?

After we finished our pictures justin texted Ryan.

Text~

Jp- Ryan are you almost here?

Ry- yea im 2 minutes away once you guys get downstairs i should be there.

Jp- alr.

End of text-

Jp- ok come on baby.

I nodded and justin held his hand out for me I grabbed his hand and we walked to the elevator once we got there justin clicked the lobby and we went down to be met by Ryan standing outside by the car he came in which was a Mercedes he opened the door for me and I got in the back justin got in front Ryan played the song -comin out strong by future- I started scrolling through my phone while justin and Ryan talked about 20 minutes later we got to a huge house not quiet as big as ours but decently sized I unplugged my phone and justin opened my door holding out his hand which of course I grabbed we walked hand in hand in while Ryan was beside justin we walked in and I immediately I heard a new song started to play which was - she will by lil Wayne and drake- i felt justin pull me in by my waist and he whispered.

Jp- stay close.

I nodded and we began moving to the beat of the music my ass grinding on justin I felt him bring his lips to my neck and I put my hand on the back of his neck as he continued to kiss my neck he pulled away and he kissed my lips which I had to angel for him to be able to reach our kiss got broken by regie he hugged me and I could tell he was tippsy the rest of the boys were somewhere else and then miso came up and hugged me semi yelling because it was so loud as the song changed to lost in the fire by the weekend I felt justin grab my hand.

Miso- have fun babes im gunna go look for oli. Miso winked and me and justin walked to the kitchen justin picked me up slightly by my waist setting me on the counter before he gave me a drink he stood at the other side infront of me lust in the air Darren regie and Ryan walked in joking around and they started talking to justin. Justin walked up to me his back facing me as he stood in between my legs and I slowly drunk the drink that had been given to me after about 1 hour of dancing I got tired and needed some air so I texted justin and walked out.

Text-

Daddy😩💫~

"Im going outside i need air baby"

Jp- ok mama's <3.

Jp- are you tired.

"Sorta"

Jp- is it your heel?

"Mhm"

Jp- ok beautiful im gunna say bye to the boys and then we can go ok.

"Are you sure?"

Jp- yes I don't want to be at a party knowing your not comfortable.

Y/n- thank you baby.

End of text-

Ryan and justin walked out and regie also regie got in the front and Ryan and justin helped me get in as I was tired and mostly drunk he brought my legs over his and he put on my seat belt then his I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed the top of my hand and Ryan started driving my heels hurt alot but we finally got to the hotel justin helped me out we said bye to the boys and I felt justin put one hand beneath my thighs and the other around my waist I dug my face into his neck and we finally made it to the room justin set my down on the bed sitting up he got on one knee and started taking my heels off he then stood me up and moved my hair tonon shoulder turning me around unzipping my dress he walked over to the closet and I took of the rest of my lace thong and bra justin came back and he slid a shirt over me before picking me up and laying me under the covers he changed and got in bed he turned the TV on and brought  me closer he started massaging my feet and I rested my head on his shoulder the next morning I woke up and realized that justin wasn't in bed he came back and layed with me turning the tv on we watched tv for most of the day.