happy birthday.

then walked down Justin looking at his phone. The boys ran to there rooms and I leaned on a wall.

Y/n- happy birthday Justin phan.

Justin- y/n w-what are you doing here?

Y/n- I came for your birthday. My eyes started to fill up with tears because I didn't realize how much I missed him.

Justin this walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and slightly picked me up but I wrapped my legs around him and dug my head in his shoulder. I could feel Justin cry and he hugged me tightly as if if he let go it would be the last time.

Justin- I missed you.

Y/n- I missed you.

Justin- and your hair it's highlighted...

Justin them set me down carefully.

Y/n- yea I thought I'd try something new... and yours it's blue.

Justin- you look pretty and yea I did mine blue.

Time skips the boys ended up staying they didn't say why but they said just cause.

The car was silent as Justin drove to kbbg.

After we got sat down me and Justin just looked at eachother.

Justin- what happened to us...

Y/n- I don't know...

Justin- I'm sorry y/n I-

Y/n- it's in the past Justin it's ok.

After we ate I was the happiest I was since last time I dated Justin and I could tell he was too we then went to the mall and I bought him some more shoes and we went back to the nsb house and to Justin's room and as soon as he closed the door I couldn't take it I locked the door and kissed him and wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed back.
I then let go.

Justin- Does this mean....

Y/n- yea were back together but let's just promise to be better then last time.

Justin- I promise.

Y/n- I promise to.
I then kissed Justin and we slowly walked back to his bed kissing I then layed down as he leaned down to kiss me he then started to kiss me all over my neck as he helped me slip of my dress and remains of my clothes and I did his. Justin then got a peice of ice from his water snd put it at the tip of his lips dragging it down my body causing me to arch my back from the coldness. Justin the started to make circles on my clit causing me to moan lightly. He then put 3 fingers into me starting to finger me. I then grabbed his hair and he groaned as I moaned Justin then got up.

Justin- let's try something new.

Y/n- like?

Justin grabbed a red blindfold and sat me up and gently tied it covering my eyes and then he took rope and tied my hands to the head board and got over top if me and kissed me passionately before putting his dick at my entrance.

Justin- can I?

I breathlessly nodded yes.

And then he slid into me causing is both to moan and I tried to move my hand but they were tied and Justin then quickened his pace and i felt my eyes roll back I started to moan louder and Justin aswell

Y/n- f-faster

Justin did just that and before we knew it the room was filled with lust Pleasurable moans and the sound of music.

Y/n- I'm gunna c-cum

Justin- go ahead baby cum.

And with that I cumed around Justin's dick Justin still chasing his own real mine building up and with that a couple more and we both moaned at the feeling of us both Cumming at the same time Justin then untied my hands and the blindfold he then kissed me and layed besides me and brought me closer.

Jp- move in with me.

Y/n- what? I said looking up at him.

Jp- move in with me baby.

I nodded yes

Y/n- ofc  I said before kissing him once again and then resting my head on Justin's chest