fight 🫣

We walked downstairs and were met by Ryan.

Ryan- hey pretty lady and ugly ass mother fucker.

Y/n- hi Ryan. I said smiling before hugging him.

Justin- your the only ugly ass troll here bruh you think y/n would be with me if I'm ugly bruh you see this body.

I giggled and rolled my eyes.

Ryan- whatever anyway were going to that party tonight the one with I think the mafia from Italy and I think it's Canadian mafia and Russian or something idk.

Justin- ok then leave mother fucker so my fiance can get ready.

Ryan- ok ok.

I laughed and Ryan left then Ana came up to me.

Ana- is it ok if I call her miss phan know since you are getting married soon anyway?

Justin- yea that's fine with me.

Y/n- sure. Justin kissed me and walked upstairs to shower.

Ana- so I heard the things that you use in the shower from mister phan and I got them so they are in there for you I also put a dress on your bed for you to slip on if you like it I think it will look wonderful on you my dear once your done ill help you with you makeup and hair is that ok with you?

Y/n- of course.

I walked upstairs and Justin was in the shower I got myself unclothed and stepped into the shower watching the water run over Justin's perfect body.

Justin- Just gunna watch or are you gunna give me a kiss.

Y/n- I don't know yet there both good options.

Justin grinned and pulled me I'm feeling the heat of his body always gave me so much comfort Justin lifted my chin kissing me passionately I wrapped my arms around his neck and he rested his on my waist after our mini makeout session we took a shower and Justin handed me 2 towels that were in a warmer he wrapped one around my body and kissed my forehead.

Justin- I'm gunna get ready mama's go do your pretty little lady stuff.

I smiled and as I walked off he smacked my ass.

Y/n- kinky mother fucker.

Justin- you say that for know but wait intill later you'll be yelling my name louder then you ever have before and no one's gunna hear you the room is sound proof.

I shook my head.

Y/n- well see about that.

I walked out of the bathroom and slid on the gorgeous blue dress then I notified Ana I was ready.

Ana- ok take a seat right here my dear.

Ana- ok so since your dress is that color I matched a perfect eyeshadow color for it so let's begin with pulling your hair back.

She gently pulled my hair into a messy bun then she began my makeup.

40 minutes later-

Ana had Just finished my makeup and hair which didn't take long but damn I looked hot I slid my heels on and walked downstairs to be met by justin in his all black tux looking hot as hell.

Justin- damn you look gorgeous baby.

Y/n- thank you not gunna lie black is your color.

Justin smirked and pulled me in by my waist kissing my lips with those soft lips I adore so much.

Justin- I know you don't want to but I have to put the gun on your thigh ok.

Y/n- I don't want to I said frowning.