party at the phans house

I woke up at 4:00 pm Justin still asleep
I got up and went to the shower I started by shaving and then I washed my hair and body after I got out I wrapped my body in a towel and Justin nocked.

Y/n- come in

Justin- still sore? Justin said smiling.

Y/n- some I said before sitting back down to do my makeup as me and Justin are going to eat at his parents house

Justin's parents have alot of freind and family and had a very big amount of money somewere in the millions which meant I had to put something on to look my best after I finished  curling my hair and makeup I went upstairs while Justin was showering and put on my black dress that was long and showed some of my leg one of the sleeves is long sleeve and the other is a strap after that Justin walked in and kissed me while I put jewelry on and Justin went to put on a white button up shirt with black pants and shoes.

justin- ready baby?

Y/n- mhm I said nodding

Justin turned around and pulled me in by my waist and kissed me then he picked me up bridal style and spined around making me laugh.

Justin- your so pretty

Y/n- you think?

Justin- definitely your gorgeous baby.

Y/n- thank you baby but enough about me look at you baby you look so handsome.

Justin set me down and kissed me once more.

Justin- ok let's go.

Me and Justin walked down hand and hand and I sat down on one of the chairs I then felt Justin pull mu dress to the side and grab one of my heels and slid it on and then he did the other one.

Y/n- thank you. I said kissing Justin

Justin- your welcome gorgeous.

We the started driving in my car (BMW your parents also have alot of money you don't talk to them much because your not close to them but they are freinds with seb and olis parents you have a large sum of money aswell 3 million to be exact)

After we got there the valet took the keys from Justin and Justin opened my door and held out his hand I grabbed his hand and we went infront of the line of people waiting to get in Justin whispered something to the security guard and they let us through. As we walked in we got alot of looks which made me kinda nervous I lightly whispered to justin.

Y/n- why are they staring at us....?

Justin- no us it's you they haven't ever seen me bring a girl here so I think there all ready to ask questions just keep calm beautiful.

We were walking around hand and hand and Justin handed me a glass of champagne before Justin's sister came up to me and hugged me very tight.

Justin sister- y/n!!! Your back together???

Y/n- yea we are I said before she ended the hug.

Justin then held my hand again then Justin's parents came.

Jpm- y/n! Hi my dear! Justin's mom said before hugging me.

Y/n- hi miss phan. I said smiling

Jpm- how many times have I told you y/n don't call me miss phan just calm me by my name my dear.

I smiled and hugged Justin's dad.

Jpd- hi y/n how are you doing these days dear?

Y/n- good actually how about you sir?

Jpd- good my dear thanks for asking.

Justin the greeted his parents.

Justin- now can I have my girlfriend back?

Justin's sister- no I want to keep her forever.

Justin slightly put his middle finger up at her so nobody would see.

Justin sister- that's fucking rude Justin phan.

Justin- fuck you respectfully :)

Justin's sister- bitch who the fuc-

Y/n- ok guys calm down I said before Justin grabbed my hand and took me into the crowd Justin then lightly brought me in by my waist and we started dancing to slow music.

1 hour later-

Me and Justin finished dancing and I was sitting at the table with Justin's sister talking but then Justin came over

Justin- hi baby

Y/n- hi bub do you wanna sit down?

Justin- no it's ok I actually wanna show you something.

Y/n- ok I'll be back ok I said smiling at Justin's sister.

Jp sister- ok no worries I'm gunna go mingle -wink-

Y/n- I laughed- ok then I'll see you another day bye I said smiling.

Jp sis- byeee.

Justin held out his hand and I grabbed it and he put one hand around my waist and we walked up a stair case then Justin stopped at a door.

Y/n- what is it?

Justin- you'll see.

Justin opened the door and we walked in.

Justin- this is my room from when I was 16

I walked around looking at everything.

Y/n- you really love your mom huh.

Justin- yea she was kinda all I had growing up because my dad worked alot.

Y/n- that makes 2 of us but both my parents for me.

Me and Justin busted out laughing just now realizing we have that in common.

Y/n- your room is actually clean.

Justin- what were you expecting?

Y/n- I don't know I didn't think it would be messy but this is like really clean everything is perfect.

Justin laughed-

Y/n- no im serious babe.

Justin- that's a good thing I guess.

I nodded while Justin was still laughing.

Y/n- stop laughinggg.

Justin- ok ok now let's go you have a flight to get to tmrw gorgeous.

I nodded once again and we walked back downstairs and to the valet they pulled up the car and Justin opened the door and I got in Justin then went to the other side and started driving