simppp

Y/n- oli asked me the other day If I would help with drinks.

Justin- oh ok go ahead then.

I smiled and walked off still thinking of what Justin did and for some reason it turned me on that he cared so much even though I know he will be watching me the whole night.

Oli- oh hey y/n you can start with putting out the soju for your man and then put the vodka out and whatever else is there and also you look pretty little sis (oli and seb consider you there sister cause your parents are freinds you met Darren and Justin because of seb and oli you guys have been friends since you were toddlers)

Y/n- ok sounds good oli I said chuckling and thank you  you look good to.

I went to the garage and got some red party cups and layed them all out the counter I then started pouring all of the drinks (you are underage but they let you drink your 17)

After that I started putting away any valuable things they had out into a closet because oli wouldn't have time to do it himself.

Oli- ok are you done y/n?

Y/n- yep all done.

Seb- hey lil siss.

Y/n- hi seb I said laughing before hugging him.

Oli- hey I didn't get a hug how come he does.

Y/n- ok oli I laughed and hugged oliver.

Ryan- and mine?

Y/n- Ryan you don't even like me and I'm giving away my good hugs.

Ryan- that's not true I do like you y/n and who are those good hugs for?

Darren then walked in the rest of the boys were at the store.

Darren- yea who are your hugs for simp?

Y/n- first off my hugs are for Justin phan second I'm not a simp.

I then felt Justin's hand on my waist and I looked up to kiss him.

Y/n- hi bub.

Justin- hi baby

Oli- simp.

Seb- leave my baby sis alone bro the real simp here is iPad kid. All the boys started running around except Ryan and me so we sat down on the couch and I ended up falling asleep on the couch next to Ryan and Ryan fell asleep to when I woke up it was 4:00 and Ryan had covered me up with his favorite blanket that he dosent even let the boys use I then sat up and covered Ryan back and walked around the house and the boys were gone so I decided to go to the kitchen I sat on the counter and Ryan walked in.

Y/n- thanks btw.

Ryan- for?

Y/n- your blanket I said smiling

Ryan- oh yea that's fine.

Ryan then sat next to me on the counter and we grabbed a drink.

Y/n- what's up.

Ryan- can I talk to you about something?

Y/n- yea sure what's wrong?

Ryan- maybe we should go to my room for this just in case the boys get here.

Y/n- oh ok yea that's cool with me.

We then walked to his room and he sat on his gameing chair and I sat on his bed confused.

Ryan- promise you will tell the truth.

Y/n- I promise I said smiling at Ryan.

Ryan- earlier you said I didn't like you do you really think that?

Y/n- well...sometimes because you never talk to me and when you do you seem mad and we never hang out and stuff.

Ryan- y/n I do like you I love you actually it's just when we first met I kinda......liked you so I didn't want to be a bad friend to justin so I just didn't talk I guess it kinda stuck to me after that and we don't hang out cause you never ask.

Y/n- oh you liked me?

Ryan nodded-

Y/n- but you don't now right.

Ryan- no not anymore.

Y/n- well that's a relief and it's ok don't worry we should hang out more tho I then hugged Ryan and we walked downstairs to see that the boys were here and some people started walking in.

Ryan- I guess it's time to party.

Y/n- I guess so ok I'm gunna go look for Justin will you be ok?

Ryan- yea ofc I'm gunna go get a drink.

I smiled and walked off I then went to go find Justin I found him dancing with.......