boba 🩵🧋

we were driving I fell asleep Justin's hand still on my thigh the music playing in the background.

Time skip-

I felt Justin moved some of my hair out of my face before lightly trying to wake me up which was successful Justin got out and opened my door putting a coat around me since it was really cold holding my hand as we walked up to the big entrance of our new house as we opened the door we were met my oli and regie.

Regie- what's upp mother fuckers.

Justin- how the fuck did you guys even get in.

Oli- that's not the point anyway y/n you look gorgeous but your lip looks like someone like....punched you....

Y/n- because someone did obviously.

Regie- HUH?

Y/n- it's not a big deal ok I'm tired I want to go to bed.

Oli- it's ok y/n go ahead.

I walked upstairs and changed into one of Justin's shirts and a pair of boxers underneath I looked around to see all our stuff was moved and put away so I sat at my vanity and went live on twitch.

Meanwhile-

Oli- what happened?

Justin- remember Madi?

Regie- oh yea she ugly as hell.

Justin- yea yea anyway she said a whole bunch of shit to y/n and my sister gave y/n a glass of wine and she threw it in her face.

Oli- damn y/n was in all her right.

Regie- she learnt from me.

Justin- anyway y/n walked out I followed her my sister explained everything madi said to y/n and I told madi some stuff she smacked me and y/n pulled her by the hair madi tried hitting y/n but she just moved out of the way anyway madi only hit y/n once but y/n busted her lip and probably left her face all bruised up which we will know.

Oli- what do you mean we will never know?

Justin- my sister may have....shot her.

Regie started laughing.

Oli- UHH ok I think it's time we go.

Justin- bye guys.

The boys left.

Meanwhile-

Y/n- hi guys.

Idk23- Y/N!!!

rosa254- hi y/n!!!

Y/n- how are you guys doing?

Tes- good

So on so on 30 minutes later-

Y/n- ok guys well I'm gunna go i think the boys are leaving and I'm really tired so love you guys.

I ended the live and threw my hair into a messy bun and turned on the tv watching Netflix then Justin walked in.

Justin- you ok mama's

Y/n- yea I'm ok. I smiled-

I hadn't heard Justin call me that in awhile everytime he says that it gives me butterflies.

Justin- what are you watching. Justin said while taking his shirt of and throwing on some shorts which left his in a pair of shorts and that's it.

Y/n- love alarm.

Justin- without me! Justin said dramatically which made me giggle.

Y/n- it's only the 3rd episode you didn't miss much.