not going?

The next morning I woke up to Justin fixing his white button up shirt I sat up the sheet covering my body.

Y/n- were are you going..?

Justin- out.

Y/n- oh ok...

I sat there looking at Justin as he sprayed cologne on himself.

Y/n- were are you going...

Justin- out y/n I told you already.

Y/n- ok...did I do something?

Justin- no y/n I'm just going with on of the boys.

Y/n- ok.

Justin- I'm going know.

Y/n- love y-

He walked out closing the door I sat there in shock did I do something did I say something does he regret being with me all of this flooding my mind I signed before getting up I made the bed and got ready I was putting on some lipgloss then checking my outfit which was a pair of cargo pants with a tight fitted crop top and one of Justin's coats I slid on some shoes then walked downstairs I grabbed my purse and phone and got Into my BMW I drove to the grocery store and grabbed a cart I walked each isle putting in groceries I put all of the food onto the conveyer belt in the self check out scanning all the items as I out them into bags I slid my card then got the receipt I loaded the groceries into the car then drove to get some boba when I got there I grabbed my phone looking down at it as I waited in line I walked forward oblivious of the group infront of me then I ran into some falling back I looked up and it was 4 boys regie Darren Ryan kane Ryan helped me up.

Ryan- y/n are you ok.

Y/n- I'm ok sorry.

Regie brought me into a hug.

Regie- don't be sorry y/n it's ok.

Y/n- so what are you guys up to today?

Kane- we are gunna film today!

Y/n- oh that's really fun!

Darren- what about you and Justin y/n?

Y/n- me and Justin?

Ryan- well yea.

Y/n- we um...

It hit me at the moment that if Justin wasn't with oli and seb....he lied to me again.

Ryan waved infront of my face bringing me back

Y/n- oh um I don't know what Justin's doing today.

The all looked at me slightly concerned but I just smiled.

Regie- ok then.

Y/n- I better go.

Kane- wait aren't you gunna order?

Y/n- no turns out I don't have time.

I quickly sped off.

Regie- didn't she say she didn't know what she had to do?

Dar- yea so?

Ryan- so how is she in a rush if she doesn't have anything to do?

Kane- ohhhhhh makes sense.

I got in my car quickly I started driving home when i got them I unloaded the groceries I made dinner and sat there waiting for Justin.

I texted seb'

Y/n- hey is Justin with you?

Seb- no why?

Y/n- oh no reason by sebby.