were do you think your going?

(Sry for this) 1 week later.

Today was the day me oli and seb go home I was definitely excited because I really missed Justin we called just that one night but he kept texting me and I kept texting him I love florida but I love Justin more and I really miss him.

Oli- y/n are you ready?

Y/n- yea I'm ready.

Seb- do you miss Justin y/n?

Y/n- yea you can't even image how much I said before walking out with my suitcase.

Seb- hey oli.

Oli- yea?

Seb- I think she misses Justin seb said laughing.

Oli- you idiot she just said that.

Seb- that's the point.

After that we drove to the airport went through security and got on the plane I texted Justin while everyone else was still getting on the plane.

Text-

Daddy😩💫💙-

Y/n- were on the plane now so I'll see you in like 3 hours.

Justin- ok baby be safe ok I love you ill see my gorgeous soon 💗🫰

Y/n- I love you baby ❤️.

End of text-

The airplane took off and I ended up falling asleep on sebs shoulder and then I felt myself get shook aggressively.

Y/n- geez I'm up I'm up.

Seb- damn your gunna kill her oli.

Oli Laughed we then got out our backpacks and got off the plane we got our luggage and we drove back to the nsb house Justin was at the gym by himself the boys stayed so I greeted them and went upstairs to mine and Justin's room to unpack
I ended up falling asleep but when I woke up I realized Justin was home so I got up I still had my converse on and everything and walked down stairs and there was Justin I then went up to him and hugged him and he picked me up and I kept hugging him as he hugged me.

Darren- awe thats cute bro.

Ryan- it's just a hug dude.

Regie- that's fucking hot ngl.

Justin- can yall shut the fuck up geez.

Justin then set my down and kissed me it was like a 15 second kiss which was pretty long considering we were infromt of the boys.

Seb- my eyes-

Oli- ok I'm out.

Regie and Darren- they are gunna go fuck.

Kane- leave them alone 🙄.

Ryan- bro...this is why I'm single.

I stopped kissing Justin and looked toward regie Ryan and Darren.

Y/n- it's just cause you can't pull Ryan let's be honest. I said smiling.

All the boys started screaming and laughing.

Justin- Dammnnn you gunna take that Ryan.

Ryan- 🙄 yall are fucking stupid.

Y/n- if im correct I'm pretty sure you had me doing your test last year so you would pass.

I then walked off and right as I was about to close the door someone stopped it ofc it was Justin.

Justin- were do you think your going?

Y/n- to do something I don't know.

Justin walked in and closed the door and locked it. Them I felt myself get pinned to the wall.

Y/n- I missed this I said before Justin connected our lips his lips felt so good on mine I loved it I needed him now I then moaned and Justin bit my lower lip and then I was brought to the bed and I felt Justin start to unclothe himself then me Justin went back over top me and kissed me then he put his member at my entrance before pounding into causeing us to moan Justin then picked up his pace going in and out of me both of are moans filling the room Justin then started leaving hickeys all over my body.

Y/n- fa-faster please.

Justin- ok baby. Both of us moaning Justin went way faster and it felt 10x better at this point I felt myself get closer to my climax.

Y/n- I'm gunna-

Justin- go ahead baby me to cum baby.

And with that we both moaned and Justin layed beside me.

Justin- um baby....

Y/n- hm?

Justin- you haven't token you birth control this month...

Y/n- plan b baby also were was that question 15 minutes ago?

Justin- I didn't think of it.

I smiled and Justin got up and walked over to me and put one of his shirts over me and he slid on a pair of shorts and layed back down next to me we turned on Netflix and I rested my head on Justin's chest and put my leg over him and he started rubbing my thigh we then continued to watch Netflix (all of us are dead) about a hour later we heard a nock.

Justin- hold on!

Justin got up and opened the door it was oli.

Oli- seb told me to ask if you guys would join his car talk for YouTube.

Justin- give me 10 minutes I will let me see if y/n wants to.

Oli- ok don't worry we are still getting shoes on and stuff.

Justin- sound good oli.

Justin closed the door and walked back to me I was still watching tv.

Justin- baby.

Y/n- hm?

Justin- seb wants us to join his YouTube video it's a car talk do you want to do it?

Y/n- I shrugged-

Justin- I'll order you boba if you do it.

Y/n- I'm up. I smiled and Justin laughed I walked to our closet and grabbed a pair of tight shorts and slid them on which were covered by Justin's shirt I then did on a pair of Nikes and walked back to go brush my hair as I was brushing my hair I felt Justin smack my butt.

Justin- put it away baby your gunna make me act up.

Y/n- no I don't think so I said smiling Justin hugged me from behind while I finished brushing my hair Justin gave me his phone.

Y/n- what for?

Justin- boba order it now so you can get it by the time the video starts.

I smiled and nodded and put in my boba and passed it back to justin I then kissed him and we walked downstairs I had my phone in my hand and Justin holding the other.

Seb- thank you guys for joining.

Justin- not cause she wanted I had to bribe her with boba.

All the boys bursted out laughing and I just shrugged we then walked to the cat ( seb,oli regie, Justin Ryan and me