unfamiliar

I woke up in a room that was very unfamiliar I got up and quickly looked for a window.

Angel- stop looking there is no windows.

Y/n- what do you want.

Angel- your gunna marry me or I'll kill you.

Y/n- fuck you.

Angel got up and punched me in the stomach and I fell to the floor.

Angel- from know on you will respect me or you will get punished.

Y/n- I'm not Marrying you and I'm not respecting you because I fucking hate you.

Angel- look y/n I don't want things to be hard but your little fiancee isn't coming to get you don't you get it.

Y/n- yes he will and when he does he's gunna kill you.

Angel punched me again and I winced in pain.

Angel- you better be ready I'll be in here in 30 minutes.

Y/n- fuck you I mumbled.

And I felt it again angel punched me he walked out and I started looking around when I remembered I had a spare phone I called Justin and he picked up.

Justin- Y/N

y/n- b-baby a-angel he he

Justin- don't cry beautiful turn your location on I'm sending my guys to you and I'm omw baby.

Y/n- I need you. I said crying almost unable to complete my sentence.

Justin- I know amore I'm gunna get to you and I'm gunna kill each and everyone of them I promise...

Y/n- Justin....

Justin- yea...

Y/n- I love you more then you will ever know.

I said crying then my phone died I felt like my whole world went crashing down I knew this was gunna be the day I die I threw the phone and broke down crying then angel came in.

Angel- you little bitch you still not ready!?

Angel dragged me by my hair and threw me at a wall and I winced crying he picked me up and threw me on the bed he started kissing me all down my body tears running down my face I then heard gun shots but angel kept going he started to try to take my shirt off and the door got slammed open and Justin walked in with a suit and I bulletproof vest.

Jp- GET THE FUCK OFF HER.

angel quickly got off and fell to the floor tears falling down my face I hear gun shots and I saw angels body fall to the floor Justin came up to me and lifted my chin revealing my face full of tears mascara running down Justin cupped my cheeks and kissed me he brought me into the tightest hug and he whispered in my ear.

Justin- I love you your safe now.

Justin slid a bullet proof vest on me and he picked me up placing his hand right under my thighs I wrapped my arms around his neck and dug my face into the crook of his neck he pulled out his gun and started shooting everyone in his eye sight he held onto me as tight as ever he quickly got in the car and I was straddling him my face still in his neck he wrapped his arms around.

Justin- did he hurt you.
Justin whispered.

Y/n- I nodded and Justin looked down at my stomach he looked at me and then at my stomach I took a deep breath while looking at Justin he slide my shirt up some and looked at my bruised stomach he put his hand onto my stomach and I winced. He brought me up to his chest and I laid my head down I felt his lips come to my cheek I fell asleep.

I woke up to somebody beside me I opened my eyes and it was Justin he had me in his arms while he scrolled through tiktoks I moved closer to him and he hugged me tighter.

Justin- you ok baby?

Y/n- mm I'm ok. I said with my sleepy voice as I had just woke up I put my hand up to his chest and dug my face into his neck.

Jp- you hungry?

I nodded my head yes  and i felt Justin bring my chin up then connecting our lips his lips felt better then ever I knew this was his way of showing how he felt Justin's not big on showing his emotions so when he does you can see it easily.

Jp- what do you want baby.

I took a deep breath.

Jp- do you want to go out?

I shook my head no.

Jp- ok,give me a sec.

Justin looked back to his phone and after 3 minutes  he looked back at me.

Jp- I ordered your favorite (sushi)

I smiled.

Jp- ahh there's that smile that I love so much.

I kissed Justin and he brought me ontop of him our kiss turned into a makeout session but got interrupted by a nock Justin kept kissing me and we heard a nock again finally Justin broke the kiss then lightly spoke.

Jp- I'll be back gorgeous.

I got off of Justin and he walked to the door it was a body guard I ignored it and got up I realized my bruises had gone down alot to the point you couldn't see it which I'm sure Justin put ice on my stomach. I turned on the rain fall shower i took of what I had on which Justin changed me I was in one of his shirts and I got into the shower i stood in the hot shower steam filling the bathroom making the glass fog up my makeup washing off I washed my hair and body and shaved after I finished I wrapped a towel around my body and one in my hair I changed into a pair of Justin's boxers and  a white crop top I slid some socks on then some slides and walked to the bathroom I let my hair fall out of the towel and I brushed it I put the product in it and took some lotion that was coconut scented and lathered myself making my skin super soft I brushed my teeth and put on my skin car after I walked out to justin closing the bedroom door with the food he ordered he looked at me and I could tell something wasn't right.

Y/n- what happened...

Justin- no nothing.

Y/n- Justin I'm serious I know something is wrong what happened?

Justin stood there for a second took a deep breath then spoke.

Justin- apparently there is another Russian mafia that's looking for us and they got Into the security at my office which is almost but impossible to get into which means they can easily get into here.

Y/n- what does that mean....?

Justin- well it means we can't be here.

Y/n- ok...were are we supposed to go?

Justin- well I figured since clearly we can't go back to work we could make the most out of it and go a vacation not saying we're but I booked the flights already.

Y/n- for how long?

Justin- as long as we want.

I went up to justin and hugged him which he hugged me back.

We walked downstairs hand in hand and went to the kitchen to eat we sat down and we talked and joked around as we ate after we finished eating Justin picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and I gasped.

Y/n- Justin,put me down.

Jp- no.

He opened our room door and laid me on the bed he went overtop of me and kissed me I kissed back we broke the kiss after about 3 minutes and we cuddled underneath the covers and turned on the tv Justin put on a k drama called the glory which was actually really good and we watched that for the rest of the day.