wify material

The next morning I woke up and it was 5:30 but I couldn't sleep so I went to take a shower after o got done I quietly changed and brushes my hair I then did a half up half down look for today and I slipped on some slides over my socks I walked downstairs and saw that not surprisingly Ryan was up.

Y/n- morning.

Ryan- your awake?

Y/n- couldn't sleep.

Ryan- mmm I feel ya.

I then decided I would make the boys some breakfast so I grabbed out some bread avocados bacon and eggs.

Y/n- are you hungry?

Ryan- yessss

Y/n- ok I'll make your right now ok.

Ryan- thank you.

(We were being quiet to not wake them up)

Y/n- no worries.

I got a pan put and poured some oil in it I then cracked a egg into the pan and put some pepper salt and some other seasonings after the eggs finished I put the bred in another pan to perfectly toast it while that toasted I started cutting the avocados into slices I flipped the bread over and it was golden do I put it on a plate put the egg ontop and 4 slices of avocados on top I then put some Sriracha ontop

Y/n- here you go ry.

I slide the plate to him.

Ry- it looks so gooooddd

Y/n- let's hope it taste that way too.

Ryan smiled and took a bite his eyes widened.

Y/n- is it not good I can make you something else if you want.

Ry- no no it's really good y/n there's so much flavor I've never tasted something so flavorful you should cook more maybe even start adding it to your yt you said you didn't know what to film there you go.

Y/n- good idea I'll think about it but I'm glad you liked it.

Ryan kept eating while I made the rest of them I made Ryan another one as I knew he really liked he got super excited when I handed him another I went to put everything back in the fridge or in drawers I grabbed some oranges and 7 glasses I started to squeeze the oranges after all the cups were filled I added in some orange juice ice cubes so that way there drink would be cold and it wouldn't water down I started washing the dishes and all the boys started coming in half asleep I kept washing the dishes.

Ryan- look what y/n made.  Ryan pointed to the plates.

Regie- damn that looks fire y/n.

Kane- finally someone cooks good food.

Seb- I knew you could cook you just never wanted to cook for me 😔.

The boys started laughing and I shrugged.

Oli- dang it looks good y/n thank you.

Darren- you might even beat me at my own thing.

Darren sat down and I sat down next to them and we started eating.

Oli- oh sorry y/n I forgot to tell you Justin will be down in 5 minutes he's taking a shower.

Y/n- thank you oli.

We all ate and talked then Justin walked in and stood behind me I tilted my head up and justin kissed my lips and sat down next to me he brought my legs up to his so now my legs were across his lap Justin took a bite and looked around.

Justin- who made this?

Dar- why?

Justin- it's different today it taste....better more flavor.