werid

Next day-

I woke up instantly and looked to the side and there was Justin I was happy but confused intil Justin spoke up.

Jp- another bad dream?

Y/n- I don't really know it felt so real I said sitting up underneath the covers.

Jp- well what was it?

Y/n- well just to sum it up basically I broke up with you but all I can remember is saying I can't love you if I don't love myself?

Jp- that's werid but it's just a dream baby it's ok.

Y/n- yea ik I said falling back signing.

Jp- you know maybe its all the overthinking. Justin then pulled me so my body was right over his.

Y/n- maybe but I haven't stressed about anything really so it was probably just a dream.

Jp- probably beautiful.

I then put my head up so I could kiss Justin and he kissed me back. Something still didn't feel right though and it didn't seem to be the dream it felt like that bad gut feeling you get when you feel something is off I tried to shake the feeling off but here I was doing my makeup spaced out while the boys were downstairs.
Or so I thought.

Ryan-y/n y/n Y/N

Y/n- oh sorry yea what's up?

Ryan- you have been staring at nothing for the past 10 minutes what's wrong?

Y/n- I don't even know...

Ryan sat down next to me while I started blending in my foundation.

Ryan- what do you mean?

Y/n- well I had a dream I broke up with Justin and I basically said I can't love you if I can't love myself but that's just not it.

Ryan- hm werid usually when people have dreams like that it mean it's signs but you say it not it?

Y/n- yea like it just doesn't feel like it's that I don't know it feels like something way worse but I can't pin my mind to think of what it could be and I'm confused about it. I then started putting on my blush as ryan spoke.

Ryan- yea that is kinda weird but I'm sure it's not the dream that's bothering you have you fought with anyone recently?

Y/n- no I mean seb but that doesn't count cause we always fight.

Ryan- maybe your just shook up just breathe today ok we don't have to film today so take it easy.

I nodded and Ryan sat there beside me while I took another hour to do my makeup he talked to me and even handed me stuff.

Time skip-

I was downstairs watching movies with the boy on top of Justin Justin then kissed my hand and whispered.

Justin- I love you gorgeous.

I then smiled and kissed Justin then we kept watching the movie then we heard the door bell.

Oli- y/n it's for you. Oli yelled from the door.

I got off Justin and walked to the door and when I got there there was the police??

Oli- did you do something?

Y/n- no. I mean I don't think so.

Officer- hi there young lady my names officer Clark how are you doing today?

Y/n- I'm good but did I do something?

Clark- oh no dear of course not but I am here to talk to you.

Before I could respond I felt Justin hold my hand and I knew the boys were watching from behind me.

Y/n- ok.

Clark- I do think it's best you sit down for this though as I don't know how bad you will take it.

Y/n- oh yea of course come in.

We walked to the kitchen all the boys were now in the kitchen and I was sitting down Justin beside me still holding my hand.

Clark- so first is your mom's name
Ms. Ray? And your dad is obviously mister ray correct?

Y/n- yeah that's right.

Clark- Are you close to your parents?

Y/n- well yes and no we have alot of disagreements but there always there when I need them so I guess.

Clark- not to sound rude but I was hopeful for a "no".

Justin- can I ask why officer?

Clark- are you her....

Justin- boyfriend yea I am.

Clark- how about I let you know what I'm about to say before I tell her.

Justin- ok....

Justin and the officer walked off to the hall way while I sat there in confusion.

Kane- hm that's werid....

Regie- no shit Kane.

Ryan- calm down regie damn.

Seb- I wonder what happened.

Oli- yes I wonder i hope there ok.

Darren- maybe there in jail.

Ryan- your a idiot Darren I doubt that.

Meanwhile Justin pov-

Clark- well mister Justin I hate to say it but y/n's parents passed away.

Justin- w-what?

Clark- they got into a plane crash on there way to I think the report said Hawaii or maybe it was Puerto Rico one of those to.

I stood there in disbelief poor y/n she's gunna be devastated.

Justin- geez that's terrible.....

Clark- yes it is and it is also very sad y/n looks like such a sweet girl who could do no harm.

Justin- yea she is she really is.

Clark- look Justin from man to man your one lucky guy to have a girl like y/n but she's gunna need you more then ever right now.

Justin- lucky is a understatement and dont worry I'll take care of her.

Y/n pov-

Justin and the officer walked back in Justin looked like he had just heard something bad.

Clark- ok well know that your handsome boyfriend know time go break it to you beautiful. I nodded my head wanting him to say it already I wad standing up became I got tired of sitting and I had a glass of water in my hand.

Clark- your parents passed away in a plane crash on there way to vacation....

I stood there processing what I just got told before I new it the glass cup slipped out of my hand shattered and everything went black.

Justin pov-

I was standing next to y/n went she dropped the glass cup she had in her hands and passed put she almost hit the floor but I caught her before she could I noticed that some of the glass managed to cut her hand a alittle and then Ryan helped me pick y/n up and bring her to the floor I'm the living room all the boys were scared and worried for y/n but I was terrified I started shaking y/n and calling her name the officer was rubbing some parts of the non cut hand in hopes for her to wake up.

Ryan- y/n wake up.

Justin- y/n! y/n! baby come on.

I then felt the officers hand on mine.

Clark- don't worry she's just unconscious she will wake up in like 3 hours but now that you know everything is taken care of her parents ashes were given to her grandparents but I should go now.

I nodded and the officer left I then picked y/n up bridal style and took her to our room were I layed her under the covers and wrapped her hand with bandages and then I got underneath the covers hugging her when then I knew she gained conscious because she had a tear go down her face and she just buried her beautiful face in my neck were I kissed her cheek I then hugged her and scratched her back while she cried silently and I comforted her intil she fell asleep.