beg for it 💅

I woke up and justin was still asleep I sat up and decided I would just lay back down I layed back down and started scrolling through tik toks on mute so that I wouldn't wake justin up I felt him pull me closer he wrapped his arms around me and I set my phone down hugging him I kissed his cheek and he started kissing my neck and I giggled.

Y/n- stop itt. I said laughing and Justin then brought me to sit on his waist I leaned down kissing him he put its hands on my waist and I slowly started grinding on him and I felt him get hard underneath me i kissed him one more before getting up and walking to the bathroom I closed and locked the door before laughing quietly as I knew what I was doing I got in the shower and then I brushed my teeth I did my makeup sprayed some perfume and walked out Justin was on his phone I looked at him smirking and he rolled his eyes and I walked to the closet and changed I threw on some ripped jeans and a crop top then put on some converse and put on a zip up sweater  when I walked out I took 2 steps before my back hit the wall and my hands got pinned above my head I felt Justin start to kiss me and I started kissing him back he picked me up by my thighs and dropped my hands and I wrapped them around his neck and then he started kissing my neck my back still on the wall he slowly bite my neck some leaving faint hickeys as I moaned quietly he stopped kissing me and I looked into his eyes.

Jp- you can beg for it.

He set me down before walking to the shower I signed loudly before making the bed I curled my hair slightly and then somebody opened the door and in walked all the boys.

Y/n- how the fu-

Reg- shush.

Y/n- yes sir.

Darren kane seb and Ryan held there laugh in from the comment I made. Oli brought a chair up and Sat me down regie pulled a rope out.

Y/n- yall keep doing this and it's gunna look like your making porn.

All the boys started laughing and Justin walked out dressed and ready.

Jp- oh shit how did yall get here and why do you have y/n tied up.

Reg- well here's why.

Oli- your going to a party with us or she stays tied and imagine that.

Dar- who will make your fantasies come true.

I death stared the boys and Justin looked at me.

Jp- mmm no.

Y/n- you fucking bitch. I some how got my hand untied and I tried to run for the door kane grabbed me but I pushed him off and crossed my arms death staring Justin.

Jp- I was joking babe.

Y/n- 2 words FUCK YOU.

Oli- well let us know.

The boys hurried out the door which left me and Justin.

Jp- fuck it.

Justin walked up to me pinning me to the wall kissing me semi aggressive which I couldn't take it anymore so I kissed back I felt Justin pick me up and lock the door he laid me on the bed and continued kissing me we removed our clothes and threw them somewere in the room and Justin connected his lips to my neck he pulled away.

Jp- let's try something different.

Justin played -the hills by the weekend- we usually don't do the music

The music started playing and Justin kissed me before   pulling me down some and he slid into me slowly inch by inch I moaned at the  feeling  and he started picking up his pace fucking me harder each time he went back into me.

Jp- do you like teasing hm.

Y/n....

Jp- answer me.

Justin picked up his pace fucking me relentlessly.

Y/n- y- yes j-justi-mmmm

Jp- well remember that your mine.

Y/n- I know.

Jp- say it.

Justin continued pushing into me.

Y/n- I'm yours.

Justin brought his lips to mine and with that we both cummed with a moan both of us breathing heavily we ended up falling asleep.

~6:00 pm~
  I woke up and justin wasn't in bed I sat up the sheet covered my body and Justin walked in he went over top of Me and my back hit the mattress his lips on mine.

Jp- the boys wanted us to go to the party I know you dont like party's that much we don't have to go.

Y/n- no it's ok I want to go.

Jp- are you sure?

Y/n- mhm miso is gunna be there.

Jp- I figured that was the reason.

Justin pecked my lips before going to the bathroom I walked behind him as I was going to take a shower I turned on the hot water and let the hot water run down my body I started by shampooing my hair and then conditioner I washed my body then right as I opened the door Justin handed me 2 towel.

Jp- can't let you freeze. Justin winked and I shook my head smiling. I dried myself off then walked to the closet to get what I was going to wear I chose Justin's favorite dress and a pair of heels I walked back to the bathroom and I started with my makeup Justin nocked.

Y/n- come in baby.

Justin walked in.

Y/n- what's up?

I plugged in my curling iron and waited for it to heat up

Jp- I ordered you boba.

Justin kissed me and I hugged him.

Jp- damn..

Y/n- hm?

Jp- you look beautiful mama's.

Y/n- thank you. I smiled and Justin walked out probably to change I curled my hair and brushed through them to get a more natural look. I walked out and Justin grabbed my hand spinning me around.

Jp- you look sexy.

Y/n- me you should see my fiance.

Justin laughed and we decided we would take pictures