62: Convergence Of Realms

As Masaru, Thor and Malekith continue their battle through the realms they land in Jotunheim and are confronted by a giant beast which then is transported to London.

At the same time Darcy and Ian are being ambushed by the dark elves when Ian, with the help of the anti-gravitational energy force, grabs a car and throws it at them, Darcy looks at him in shock.

Ian Boothby: Are you alright?

Darcy Lewis: You saved my life.

Ian Boothby: Yeah. Yes, I did.

Back at the library grounds Jane manages to make the device work again and as she uses it suddenly makes Darcy and Ian appear behind her.

Jane Foster: Darcy?

Darcy Lewis: Jane!

Erik Selvig: Ian?

Ian Boothby: Selvig!

Suddenly Mjolnir appears and flies past them.

Darcy Lewis: Meowmeow!

Masaru, Thor and Malekith are then transported through the realms again with Malekith landing back in Greenwich but Masaru and Thor ends up in Charing Cross Underground Station.

Man: [over speakers] Mind the gap.

Masaru: [groaning] Remind me...to stay on earth...

Thor: [groaning as well] Brother that suggestion should be for the both of us.

Masaru and Thor turn to two of the passengers on the underground train that's just arrived.

Thor: How do we get to Greenwich?

Woman #1 On Train: Take this train, three stops.

Thor steps onto the train and places his hand on the bar above him.

Man: [over speakers] Mind the gap.

As the train starts to move, the movement causes the women to fall against Thor and Masaru, they stop themselves by placing their hands on their chests.

Woman #2 On Train: Sorry. Sorry.

The two smile politely at her, then they smile at each other.

In Greenwich the realms come closer to converging, Malekith readies the Aether within him to bring forth the darkness.

Jane Foster: We're out of time.

Jane rushes off ahead.

Erik Selvig: Jane. Jane!

Masaru and Thor rushes out of the station to watch the Aether taking over.

Jane Foster: Thor! We're too late.

Masaru: Shit!

Erik Selvig: The Convergence is at its peak.

Thor looks at the gadget spears in Erik's hand.

Thor: Can those things stop him?

Erik Selvig: Not from here.

Jane Foster: We can't get close enough.

Thor looks at Jane and then looks at Masaru who nods.

Masaru: We can.

Masaru and Thor take the spears from Erik and rush off towards Malekith, Masaru and Thor pushes through the Aether and reaches Malekith.

Masaru: Malekith!

Malekith turns to face Thor and Masaru.

Malekith: Darkness returns, Saiyan and Asgardian. Have you come to witness the end of your universe?