17. Fury

"Aww don't tell me your angry at lil old m

"Aww don't tell me your angry at lil old m..." King Piccolo starts before getting interrupted by a powerful punch to the jaw from the Saiyan,

With Piccolo knocked to the palace walls, Masaru follows up with a flurry of punches quick enough to prevent King Piccolo from using his Ki Attacks against him through the pummeling.

King Piccolo recovers and angrily charges at the Saiyan, ramming both of them through the wall. Stopping on the street for a brief moment, he follows up by grabbing Masaru's head and grinding it against the ground as he flies, unwittingly crashing into an oil tanker and causing an explosion.

A few bystanders witness the scene as both fly into the sky, with Masaru knocking King Piccolo away with another powerful punch. Piccolo cocks a fist back to punch the Saiyan, but the latter does not flinch.

Surprised how ineffective his punch was, the Namekian throws another one. Again no dice. The still-grinning Saiyan returns the favor and sends King Piccolo flying, who stops himself by skidding to a halt.

He didn't have time to compose himself however, as a fist from the saiyan monster introduces him to an uppercut followed by a volley of punches. Sent up again, he is quickly brought back and thrashed about like a ragdoll before being flung across the desert with heavy impact into a rocky structure. The verdant brute stands up with an unimpressed look.

King Piccolo then rises into the air and powers up into his Great Namekian State. His power boost lets him send the saiyan tumbling through the desert before catching up and throwing another punch, following up with an uppercut that sends the saiyan into the air. The Saiyan then dashes into him with a ki attack and throws King Piccolo into the ground.

The Legendary Super Saiyan proceeds to examine the crater caused by the impact before hearing King Piccolo roar as he begins to charge at Masaru. King Piccolo proceeds to ready two green orbs of ki before using Trap Shooter to try and subdue his opponent.

Masaru proceeds to power through the onslaught before he pulls a large chunk of earth and smashes it upon king piccolo.

The Namekian berserker quickly breaks through the improvised weapon before charging at Masaru, sending the pair upwards before returning to the ground.

Masaru and King Piccolo viciously attack each other with punches before locking hands. A green energy spreads from Masaru as King Piccolo is subjected to the Saiyan's Bind technique, paralyzing the Namekian long enough for Masaru to grab Piccolo's head before decapitating the green being.

The scene then cuts back to Masaru as he looks at Piccolo's severed head, not noticing his opponent's headless body get back up. He only shows surprise with getting grabbed on the shoulder by the headless body being punched away, allowing the Namekian to retrieve his head and reattach it. Masaru can only look on in shock and confusion.

"You are... monster?" Masaru asks

"No! The DEVIL!!!" King Piccolo shouts

____________________

King Piccolo-(Great Namekian) 1,940,000