16. Shield v Demons!

Outside The Demons are mowing down the shield agents who are fighting valiantly, thankfully the tide turns when arrows rain down, it's revealed to be Hawkeye who fires an arrow that releases more arrows.

"Took ya long enough!" An agent shouts

Hawkeye chuckles and releases arrows that release lasers, when the demons come into contact with the lasers they explode killing them.

Inside The Team Run Into King Piccolo's Homeroom.

"In all my years of conquest...I've killed billions of beings, conquered planets twice this size and with quadruple these resources." King Piccolo says walking down the stairs and standing before the team, "But this time...you've made it personal."

"Seems we did our job then." Nick Says

"Shame you won't live long enough to see the new world." King Piccolo says getting into a stance.

Hawkeye swings in and lands infront of them.

"Demons are taken care of." Hawkeye says

The Team Stand Up Against King Piccolo.

"Mas Frontal Assault!" Natasha shouts

Masaru lunges ahead and punches piccolo across the jaw, he then swings his leg across his mouth. Natasha fires at his side, he extends his arm but she avoids the attack.

Coulson and Phil fire at his back he extends his arm and slaps both of them to the side. Hawkeye fires explosive arrows at him they stick to his arms but he doesn't feel them.

Piccolo laughs but is shocked by the arrow shortly afterwards, "They never see it coming." Hawkeye says chuckling.

Piccolo takes out the arrow and roars releases multiple finger beams the lot of them avoid the attack but are sent flying by the force of the blast.

"That's the problem with the human race. No respect...for the superior species." King Piccolo says going to step on Hawkeye's head.

Masaru tackles him through a wall, he then round house kicks king piccolo to the side and into a wall. The Agents Stand, King Piccolo is seemingly unconscious.

Nick stands over him and cocks his gun back as he goes to pull the trigger, King Piccolo releases a sudden eye beam that fury dodges.

"Nice Job Fury, Quick Ey----" Masaru starts

It's revealed that while fury did avoid the fatal attack, the laser did burn his eye immensely as blood leaks out of it.

"Uhh...it's good to see- I mean...good job dodging you must have the ey-err...sorry I can see- I should stop talking now." Masaru says

"Yeah." Natasha says

"I took your eye, next shall be your head." King Piccolo says standing up and walking forward.

He extends his arm and bitch slaps fury through a pillar, Natasha runs up the side of a wall and fires at king piccolo who blocks the attack. He then extends his arm to crush her, she leaps off the side of the wall dodging the attack.

She slides under his feet and fires upwards, he growls and slaps Natasha through a window, she grabs onto the side of a ledge to hold on. Masaru turns and sees Natasha, "NAT!!!!" He shouts rushing over.

Dramatic music ensues, Masaru holds out his hand for her to take it, she struggles to grab it, Coulson and Fury are sent flying backwards. Piccolo turns to Masaru and smirks evilly.

Masaru is struck in the back by a powerful blast, he screams in pain as Natasha grabs his hand, she struggles to hold onto his hand. Piccolo smirks as Masaru screams in pain, Natasha begins to slip.

"Masaru!!!" Natasha shouts

"Can't..." Masaru starts.

Piccolo puts more power into the blast making him scream in pain, Natasha continues to slip, "Please...don't let me go." She says

Masaru breathes heavy, "Never." He says

Piccolo puts all his power into making Masaru eventually drop Natasha.

"NATTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Masaru shouts

She falls and falls and falls...

"She was pathetic anyway boy." King Piccolo says

"You...killed her..." Masaru says

"She deserved it." King Piccolo says

"Y-You...K-Killed...her..." Masaru says anger seething out of his words.

"What's wrong you angry I let your pet d-" King Piccolo starts

"YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Masaru roars.

___________________________

Masaru-195,000-> 1,950,000