15. King Piccolo

Piccolo sits on his throne as he smiles, "Ah it's so nice being king." King Piccolo says

"Uhh sir there's a slight issue." A man says

"What tambourine?" King Piccolo Asks

He points outside as king piccolo walks toward the door and sees every shield agent.

Nick Fury exits a shield van, "Alright Picco-something something...surrender now or we'll be forced to infiltrate your palace." He shouts via a megaphone.

"Kill Them All On My Mark." King Piccolo says walking into the balcony, "Director Of SHIELD don't tell me you're still angry about those measly insects I squashed."

"Insects...THOSE MEN HAD FAMILIES!!!! And you took their life without remorse!" Nick shouts

Oh yeah Nick has both eyes at the moment.

"Blah Blah Blah all this talk about trash is making me want to take the rest of you out." King Piccolo says snapping, "Leave the director alive I need him for reasons."

A lot Of Piccolo's Minions Fly Out From The Back, "Fire!!!" Nick shouts

The Shield Agents and Their Advanced Weapons Fire At The Incoming Enemies. They kill a few but are unable to stop them all as the demons attack and murder multiple agents. Some agents kill demons but the demons are fucking them up despite being outnumbered.

Nick, Hawkeye, Black Widow and Coulson run forward and kill incoming demons as they run into the palace. They kill other demons as they run upstairs toward king piccolo.

Meanwhile The Only Other Guy who can atleast stagger piccolo is seen asleep, Masaru is dangling off the side of the island as he's fast asleep. He eventually falls into the ocean and sits there now awake and meditating.

"Astonishing how much you've grown." A female voice says

Masarh looks up and looks to the side at a hallucination of Madame B.

"I should have sent you here beforehand wouldn't you say?" Madame B asks

Masaru turns to B and then looks away closing his eyes and continuing to meditate.

"Oh you're still angry at me, I trained you boy I made you into the man you are today." Madame B says before realizing, "It's because of Bucky isn't it?"

Flashback.

Masaru walks around the red room as girls wink at him, he chuckles and walks toward the meeting room, he peeks in and sees Madame B holding Bucky hostage.

"Yes Sir I have him he'll be sent for delivery shortly." Madame B says hanging up, "Oh Boy...stupid American..."

Masaru sees the fear in his eyes and decides not to do something, as he walks away.

Flashback end.

"You tortured him for no definitive reason!" Masaru shouts at her in his head via telepathy.

"He was an American soldier all of them deserve nothing but death." Madame B says

"Not all of them Madame B I'm sorry you Can't see that...now leave me." Masaru says telepathically.

"Aww I'll remember these little talks of ours Masaru. Thanks for having me in your head my boy." Madame B says

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!" Masaru shouts shaking the entirety of the ocean, Madame B is gone, Masaru sighs and leaps out of the ocean and lands on the island catching his breath, "God Damn I-" We zoom in on Masaru's eyes.

Across The World We See Natasha tumbles across the ground, she avoids a slam from tambourine and then fires at him but the attack does nothing.

He then slaps her through 5 pillars, back to Masaru his eyes widen as he runs into Kame House.

"My Friend Needs Help!" Masaru shouts

"I don't know if your ready Masaru..." Roshi says

"Please Roshi I need to help them!" Masaru shouts

"Fine...But go in style put that on." Roshi says pointing to the briefcase.

Masaru smiles and takes the suitcase, Tambourine picks up Natasha and then smirks.

"Goodbye Human!" Tambourine says

Just then his neck is snapped, Natasha's eyes widen as she looks at:

"Need some help?" Masaru asks holding out his hand

Natasha smiles and takes his hand.

__________________________________

Natasha- 9,500
Phil-5,000
Nick-6,500
Agents-1,000+
Demons-2,000+
Masaru-195,000