29. Kneel!!

We are outside the Stuttgart Museum, night. Loki, Vegeta, and Nappa are standing in front of the museum, dressed in 21st Century attire with Loki's scepter disguised as a cane.

They walk up to the entrance of the gala. Inside the Stuttgart Museum. A lavished gala with an orchestra playing is interrupted as the head doctor walks up to the mic.

We are back Inside Helicarrier where Steve's locker is. Steve walks into the locker room. As he approaches to the steel cabinet, the doors already reveal the updated Captain America uniform, along with the famous shield. He stands in silence.

We are back outside the museum. German guards stand in their positions. One of them is standing on tip of the roof, scoping. He then hears a sound.

He looks down. One of his guards is shot with an arrow. He raises his gun. He is shot dead by an arrow. Falls down.

Barton and his crew arrive at the doors of the locked science building. Barton looks at the retinal scanner. He pulls out a SHIELD eye scanner instrument.

Meanwhile Inside the Gala, Loki and The Saiyans look from above the museum and descend down to where the head doctor is.

As they make it down and near the stage, Loki flips his cane the other end. The guard there notices him, pulls out his gun, but Nappa clubs his head in.

Chaos erupts. Guests begin to leave the museum. Loki grabs the doctor and flips him over onto a marble table of the mythological creatures an unnamable creature.

Loki pulls out an optical torture device. He plunges down the doctor's eye. The doctor twists in pain everyone screams and runs as Loki, Vegeta and Nappa smile.

Outside the museum. Suddenly from Barton's instrument, a holographic eye of the head doctor appears and the image of the doctor appears on screen.

The doors to the facility open. Barton walks in and finds in a cabinet, a glass thermos with a cylinder of iridium.

Loki slowly walks out and materializes in his gold armor and helmet, Vegeta and Nappa exit in their saiyan attire. The police arrive and with no hesitation, Vegeta blasts the cars, flipping them over.

Loki: Kneel before us.

The crowd ignores him. And they try to run so three more Loki's appear, surrounding and blocking the crowd from escaping.

Loki: I said KNEEL!

While the crowd quietly kneels, Loki embraces out his arms with a wide smile.

Loki: Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity.

Vegeta: You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel.

As the words resonate to the kneeling crowd, an elder German man refuses to kneel and stands, heroic.

Elder German Man: Not to men like you.

Loki: There are no men like me.

Elder German Man: There are always men like you.

Loki: Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example.

As Loki is about to execute the man with his scepter as the light glows blue. Right as the energy beam shoots out, Captain America arrives, diving in just in time to block the blast with his shield, and knocking down Loki.

Steve Rogers: You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Loki: [Standing up] The soldier. A man out of time.

Steve Rogers: I'm not the one who's out of time.

From above Steve Rogers, the Quinjet arrives. A machine gun is pointed towards Loki, while Natasha speaks from inside the aircraft.

Natasha Romanoff: (over PA) Loki, drop the weapon and stand down.

Loki sends a blast of blue at the Quinjet. Natasha maneuvers it just in time, giving Steve the time to throw his shield at Loki.

They both began to dule it out. Loki flings Steve to the ground, and then Steve throws his shield, but Loki swats it away.

As Steve is knocked down by Loki, the scepter is pointed to Steve's helmet

Loki: Kneel.

Steve Rogers: Not today!

Steve flips and knocks him out with his leg. Loki grabs him and flips him over. Nappa swings but Masaru appears and blocks the attack. He then round house kicks him across the jaw.

Vegeta fires a fireball Masaru avoids it and kicks him in the gut, he's then uppercutted by Nappa on his ass.

Natasha Romanoff: This guy's all over the place.

Suddenly AC/DC's "Shoot to Thrill" overdrives to the Quinjets speakers.

Tony Stark: Agent Romanoff, did you miss me?

Natasha smirks a little bit. Steve, Masaru, Vegeta, Nappa, and Loki look up at the sky confused. Tony flies over in his Iron Man suit and blasts Loki and The Saiyans right back to the ground.
Iron Man touches down. He stands up and pulls out every piece of weaponry the suit has.

Tony Stark: Make your move, Reindeer Games.

Loki puts up his hands and surrenders. His armour disappears.

Vegeta: Saiyans don't surrender.

Loki nodded for them to play along so they do.

Tony Stark: Good move.

Steve Rogers: Mr. Stark.

Tony Stark: Captain.

Masaru: Stark.

Tony Stark: Kong.