60: SSSSSIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEE

Malekith sees this and starts walking towards them, After stabbing Thor and throwing him down the hill, Loki walks over to Thor.

Loki: You really think I cared about Frigga, about any of you? [he kicks Thor in the stomach] All I ever wanted was you and Odin dead at my feet! [Thor raises his hand, attempting to summon Mjolnir, but Loki cuts off his hand making Thor scream out in pain, Jane rushes over to Thor but Loki grabs her and turns to face Malekith and his dark elves] Malekith, I am Loki of Jotunheim and I bring you a gift! [he throws Jane at Malekith's feet] I ask only one thing in return, a good seat from which to watch Asgard burn.

Algrim: [to Malekith] [subtitled] He is an enemy of Asgard, he was locked in a cell.

Malekith walks over to Thor squirming in pain on the ground.

Malekith: Look at me.

Malekith uses his foot to turn Thor, he then lifts Jane in the air and extracts the Aether from her, in that moment Jane has a vision of Earth, then as the Aether leaves her body Jane falls to the ground.

Thor: Loki, now!

Loki uses his diversion tactics and we see that he had never amputated Thor's hand, Thor quickly summons Mjolnir and shoots lightning at the Aether attempting to destroy it, but he fails as Malekith is still able to absorb it and turns to leave on his ship.

Two of the dark elves start attacking Thor but Masaru quickly takes them down, Algrim then throws one of his vortex weapons in the air, Loki pushes Jane away and he is nearly sucked in when Thor pulls him out.

Thor then attacks Algrim but he beats Thor down. Masaru rushes ahead and drop kicks Algrim across the ground.

Masaru scowls and runs at a high speed as Algrim stands, the two barrage punch each other. Algrim punches Masaru who counters and then swing kicks bro across the face..

Algrim grabs Masaru and forces him through a mountain, Masaru groans and tries to overpower him but the kursed grip is far too great.

Masaru: KAIOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

He sends Algrim flying as he taps out of Kaioken and zips left to right before spears infront of Algrim and uppercutting him into the air

Masaru: KAAAAA MEEEE HAAAAA MEEEE!!!!!!