2. Masaru's Life

Carol is seen pushing the pod, but eventually she loses energy and with just a pinch of her power left she pushes the pod into earths atmosphere before floating in space devoid of energy.

On Earth.

A young black widow no more then...7 is seen training relentlessly, she's tired, hungry, thirsty, and weakened. She collapsed to the ground and she just accepted the fact she might die.

Just then a pod lands roughy waking her from her near death experience, she stands and limps over to the pod, as steam rushes out she collapses through the ground.

Black Widow crawls over to the pod and looks up at the baby. The baby is asleep and his cute face and innocent mindset encourages her to stand up.

She picks up the baby but her muscles ache so she nearly drops it, but she does manage to hold it. The Baby slowly opens its eyes as Natasha smiles, she looks in the pod and grabs a file labeled: Planet Vegeta Warrior.

"Planet Vegeta?" She asks

She opens the file, it says:

Name: Masaru Katsuo
Rank: Low Class
Power Level: 100
Family: Tikal Katsuo(older brother), Acacia Katsuo(older sister), Yamma Katsuo(father), Beat(mother)

"Masaru?" She asks

The baby coos.

"Natalia!" Madame B shouts

"Oh no!" She shouts

Madame B walks over and her eyes widen, the pod has been moved and Natasha is in another area.

"What is this Natalia?" She asks

"I found him like this Madame B." Nat says

"Hm...Hand Him." Madame B says as Natasha hands her the baby, it coos and Madame B unloads a clip into the baby much to Natasha's horror, "We don't accept me-"

She and Natasha freeze as we hear the baby crying, they both look down and see the baby is unscathed not a single scratch on him.

"That's...that's not..." B starts.

A thought pulses through her head:

She smiles, "Bring Him." She says

"Madame B-" Natalia starts.

"Bring Him!" B shouts

Natalia picks up the baby as the three walk into The Red Room...which isn't even red. B and Natalia walk in, natalia holding Masaru.

"Innessa, Irina, Karina prepare the blue room." B says

The girls all split off to the prepare the room, "Ms. B what're you doing?" Natalia asks

"What's best for the union." B says

"B!" Natalia shouts

"A bulletproof child would be an amazing necessity to us the Soviet Union will finally reign over America." B says

"But he is nothing more then a child Madame B." Natalia says

"A child with power, when he is old enough he will be put through the best of training he will be a weapon." Madame B says handing the baby to Karina.

"You'll break him." Natalia says

"Only if he's breakable." Madame B says

Natalia looks down, she walks over and into the blue room. Masaru is in a cradle fast asleep, "I'll protect you no matter what..." Natalia says caressing his cheek.

Bang...Bang...BANG...

BANG! A girl is sent flying across the ground, two more girls rush over to an unseen figure, but they're both sent flying unconscious.

A girl shoots at the figure who seemingly dodged it with simplicity, it then rushes ahead and sent the girl flying through a desk.

"I expected better." A male voice with a Russian accent says

We pan to the side:

Teen Masaru...

"You make me train with weaklings Madame B." Masaru says

"Who said you where done?" Madame B asks

"What do you mean?" Masaru asks

"Finish Them." Madame B says

Masaru freezes looking at the laid out girls, "I...Don't want to." He says

"You want to make the red room proud do you not?" Madame B asks

"Of course I do." Masaru says

"Then do what you will soon have to, Kill Them." She says

Masaru looks back he's hesitating until he ultimately decides to look down.

"The Red Room Has No Room For Weakness!!" Madame B shouts as the girls each get up.

"Thank you." They all said as they split.

"You know the drill." Madame B says

Masaru looks down and sighs, he exits the red room and runs 150 laps.

Power Levels-

Madame B-90
Natalia/Natasha-87
Masaru-1,500
Red Room Assassins-50+