19. Avengers Initiative Activate

Masaru Age Recap: 26

A smoky cube shaped object emerges, The Tesseract filling the screen with darkness. We see a throne room in space, we see a clothed figure, the other.

The Other: The tesseract has awakened It is on a little world, a little human world, they would wield it's power

The Other faces an armored figure with a horned helmet, and of course next to him is two men one with elongated spiky hair and the other bald as hell, they are Loki of Asgard, Prince Vegeta of Planet Vegeta, And the last is Nappa the brutish looking one, Loki is handed a scepter, the Chitauri scepter long, golden with a blue gem.

The Other: Do you not seek a weapon Prince?

Vegeta: Tch only a weakling would use a weapon...

Nappa chuckles.

The Other: But our ally knows it's workings as they never will, he is ready to lead. And our force the Chitauri and Saibamen will follow.

Ten of Thousands of Chitauri and Saibamen stand ready in a seething mass of neat rows and columns, the ground simply Quakes.

The Other: (V.O.) The world will be theirs. The universe yours. And the humans, what can they do but burn?

PROJECT P.E.G.A.S.U.S FACILITY ​- NIGHT Out in the New Mexico desert, a remote research facility is in a state of panic. It's an evacuation. A swooping helicopter flies in.

It is chaos Men in suits run around, getting everything they need Soldiers on foot jump onto Humvees, accelerating the hell out of there. A voice speak from the hidden loudspeakers.

Helicopter landing pad, Standing a few yards from the landing pad, Agent Phil Coulson in a suit with badass shades, Alongside Master Roshi and Oolong as they peer at the helicopter as it lands.

Walking out of the helicopter is Agent Maria Hill the deputy director of SHIELD following her is Nick Fury director of SHIELD, and following them is Yamcha and Tien the personal protectors of shield who exit the copter the four approach Coulson.

Tien: How bad is it?

Phil Coulson: That's the problem sir we don't know.

Cut to inside the facility Agent Coulson and Oolong lead Hill, Tien, Yamcha and, Fury through the radiation section of the facility. Hundreds of technicians and other staff run around, taking only the essentials.

Phil Coulson: Dr. Selvig read an energy surge from the Tesseract four hours ago.

Nick Fury: NASA didn't authorize Selvig to test phase.

Oolong: He wasn't testing it, he wasn't even in the room.

Phil Coulson: Spontaneous event.

Maria Hill: (Disbelief) It just turned itself on?

Nick Fury: What are the energy levels now?

Master Roshi: Climbing.

Phil Coulson: When Selvig couldn't shut it down, we ordered the evac.

Yamcha: How long to get everyone out?

Phil Coulson: Campus should be clear in the next half hour.

Nick Fury: Do Better

Coulson nods and walks away with Roshi and oolong. Hill, Yamcha, Tien, and Fury continue walking.

Maria Hill: Sir, evacuation may be futile.

Nick Fury: (sarcasm) We should tell them to go back to sleep?

Maria Hill: If we can't control the Tesseract's energy, there may not be a minimum safe distance.

Nick Fury: I need you to make sure Phase 2 prototypes are shipped out.

Tien: (confused) Sir, is that really a priority right now?

Nick Fury: (Serious) Until such a time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on. Clear out the tech below. Every piece of Phase 2 on a truck and gone.

Maria Hill: (Deadpanned) Yes sir. (to two agents nearby) With me.

Nick Fury, Tien and Yamcha enter a lab surrounded by scientist who are leaving as quick as they can, leaving only the required people in the lab.

Nick Fury: Talk to me doctor

Erik Selvig appears from behind a machine.

Erik Selvig: Director.

Erik walks over to Fury.

Nick Fury: Is there anything we know for certain?

Erik Selvig: (Serious) The Tesseract is misbehaving.

Tien: (deadpan) Is that supposed to be funny?

Erik Selvig: No, it's not funny at all. The Tesseract is not only active, she's... misbehaving.

Nick Fury: I assume you pulled the plug.

Fury, Tien, Yamcha, and Erik walk, Selvig goes to a computer.

Erik Selvig: She's an energy source. If we turn off the power, she turns it back on. If she reaches peak level...

Nick Fury: We've prepared for this doctor. Harnessing energy from space.

Erik Selvig: (looking up from his computer) We don't have the harness. Our calculations are far from complete. Now she's throwing off interference, radiation. Nothing harmful, low levels of gamma radiation.

Nick Fury: (unimpressed) That can be harmful. Where's Barton?

Erik Selvig: (scoffs) The Hawk? Up in his nest, as usual.

We cut to Agent Clint Barton, dressed in black tactical gear, up on the railings observing from above.