31: Masaru And Iron Man vs Thor

EXT. FOREST - CONTINUOUS

Thor and Iron Man CRASH into the forest. Thor rolls himself up. IRON MAN is still standing, but keeps his distance. The helmet opens up.

Thor: Do not touch me again!

Tony Stark: Then don't take my stuff.

Thor: You have no idea what you're dealing with.

Tony Stark: Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?

Thor: This is beyond you, metal man. Loki will face Asgardian justice!

Tony Stark: He gives up the Cube, he's all yours. Until then, stay out of my way... tourist.

The IRON MAN helmet clamps up and he walks away. In one quick move, Thor pulls Mjölnir, throws it, and KNOCKS IRON MAN clear across into a tree.

[INSIDE THE SUIT]

Tony Stark: Okay.

From the mountain side, Loki watches in amusement. Thor raises his hand.

Mjölnir flies back to his hand. Thor SWINGS the hammer, summoning a ray of energy.

IRON MAN stands up and from his HAND BOOSTERS, a BLAST of ENERGY KNOCKS the MIGHTY AVENGER on his ass.

IRON MAN flies back up and knocks Thor into a tree.

Right back at you, bitch!

Thor, kneeling on the ground, pulls Mjölnir to his hand, raises it to the skies and pulls in LIGHTING and THUNDER!

Thor points the hammer at IRON MAN and the outpouring of bolts lighting increases in intensity. IRON MAN falls back.

[INSIDE THE SUIT]

JARVIS: Power at 400% capacity.

Tony Stark: Well How Bout that?

Tony fires from his hand repulsor, pushing Thor to his knees.

Masaru appears and grabs iron man by the wrist and twists it.

Masaru: Stop! We're not here to fight.

He turns to Thor, he lets go of iron man.

Masaru: Thor we only want to figure out where the cube is.

Thor: Tessa-Ract!

Masaru: Tessaract! Ok we don't need to do this!

Thor seems to be contemplating the man's words, but then something snaps inside of him as he spots Masaru's tail.

Thor: You (rage building) Your a saiyan?

Masaru: Y-Yeah?

Masaru gets a hammer to the face sending him flying, he crashes through 17 trees and tumbles across the ground.

He stands up and looks at Thor who leaps up and opens his palm making his hammer return.

Like two gunslingers ready to draw, both Thor and Masaru fly towards each other and meet in the middle and ascend up.

EXT. SKY - NIGHT

The two battle. Masaru grasps Thor, elbowing him and Smashing him into the side of a mountain. Thor jumps off the mountain and takes Masaru with him.

EXT. FOREST - CONTINUOUS

Thor and Masaru crash right back down, smashing down every tree possible.

Masaru Yanks Thor right up. Thor grabs Masaru's tail and begins to squeeze it.

Masaru quickly Charges as much energy as he can and Shoots Energy in Thor's face.

Thor Falls back, losing his stance. Masaru Headbutts Thor, with his thick head.

Thor headbutts Masaru and sends him across the forest. Masaru flies up and flies back at Thor, grabbing him by the arm and cape and Swings him into another tree.

Thor looks up, ready. Thor runs with all his patience out the window.

Masaru Swings and Misses, giving Thor the momentum to grab him, lift him and SMASH him down hard.

Thor summons back Mjölnir to his hand. Just as he's about to put the hammer down, Masaru uses his Ki control to Skid across the ground and trip Thor over.

Standing up, Thor looks for him, but from behind him, Masaru Crashes into his back.

Thor stands facing Masaru who attains an aura.

Masaru: It's not that serious man!

Ready to pounce... Captain America's shield RICOCHETS off a tree between Thor and Masaru, stopping them.

They look up and see Captain America standing on top of a fallen tree with the shield back in hand.

Steve Rogers: Hey! That's enough! (comes down; looks at Thor) Now, I don't know what you plan on doing here.

Thor: I've come here to put an end to Loki's schemes!

Steve Rogers: Then prove it! Put the hammer down.

Iron Man runs over.

Masaru: Um, yeah, no! Bad call! He loves his hammer!

Thor backhands Masaru into a tree, losing all patience and raises the hammer.

Thor: [to Cap] You want me to put the hammer down?!

Thor leaps up raising the hammer, Steve raises his shield above his head, Mjolnir comes crashing into the Vibranium shield causing a shockwave

Steve Rogers: Are we done here?

Masaru, Thor, Steve and Tony stand there in silence, Thor looks around.

___________________________

Thor-1,110,000
Masaru-995,000
Captain America-120,000
Iron Man(Post Thor Augmentation) 770,000 (Thor Augmentation) 980,000
Loki-700,000
Nappa-740,000
Vegeta-790,000
Widow-95,000