Chapter 7: Riddle of the Sphinx (Part 3)

Grayson's pov

The thrill of the unknown enticed me whilst I prepared myself for the Gaunt date. After a quick shower, I stepped out of the Ravenclaw Common Room promptly at 8pm, my heart racing with eagerness as I headed to the Undercroft.

I entered the gloomy hall, its sole source of light coming from the torches on the walls, and found Ominis waiting for me. "Hey" I greeted him, letting him know it was me.

"Grayson, right on time" he said, his voice full of assurance as he adjusted his tie.

"You know I wouldn't miss it" I replied, my excitement palpable. "So where are we going tonight?"

"You will see." he said, his tone cryptic and mysterious. "Just trust me – this will be a night you won't forget."

With my curiosity rising, I followed him until we reached the Floo Flame right outside the DADA classroom. Moments later, with the use of Floo Powder, we arrived to our destination, Feldcroft.

As we strolled along its cobblestone streets, the setting sun cast a golden glow on the village. Although the scenery was truly stunning, the area appeared empty and silent, almost abandoned, with very few locals going about their evening activities.

Ominis stopped in front of a small charming house and I could not help but wonder what surprises awaited me behind the door of that modest abode.

Stepping into the house, my eyes widened in awe at the romantic setting before us. Candles were placed on the floor, forming a trail to a delicately set table.

Taking in the scene, I felt a rush of excitement in my chest. "Is this Sebastian's house?" I asked.

"Yes" he responded, a smirk forming on his lips. "Sebastian lend me the keys for the night. Consider it our own private getaway."

With a swing of his wand, a platter of chicken wings materialised on the table. My favourite food!

Unable to supress my enthusiasm, I pulled Ominis into a passionate kiss. "Ominis, this is beautiful" I exclaimed once I pulled away, affectionately cupping his cheek. It was a moment of pure bliss, and I adored every second of it.

Seated at the table, we indulged in our meal, the tender chicken wing a delicious treat for my taste senses. During our romantic dinner, we engaged in vibrant conversation, enjoying this newfound experience of spending time on an actual date together. It was a rare occasion for us since we constantly had to hide our relationship, but tonight, in the solitude of this wonderful setting, we could simply be ourselves.

After we finished our dinner, Ominis stood up and closed the curtains, his expression full of mischief. The air between us was charged with affection, and I knew that our evening was about to take a more intimate turn.

"Grayson" he whispered softly, his voice sending shivers down my spine as he approached me.

Before I could reply, our lips met in a deep, tender kiss, igniting a flame of desire within me. In that moment, there were no secrets, no hiding; just two souls experiencing love to the utmost.

Ominis pinned me against the wall with a swift and aggressive motion, his hands roaming greedily over my body, awakening my burning desires.

His hands moved quickly, undoing the buttons of my shirt with frantic intensity. There was something electrifying about his touch, leaving me breathless and yearning for more.

With each button undone, my heart pounded with exhilaration, giving me goosebumps. And then, amidst our unbridled lust, my shirt was aggressively discarded, torn away onto the floor.

Abruptly, Ominis lifted me up, and pressed closer, placing kisses on my bare chest. The heat between us intensified with each passing moment, and instinctively, I wrapped my legs around his waist, surrendering myself entirely to his intoxicating embrace.

Within seconds, we found ourselves completely undressed, losing track of time in each other's arms. He rested his forehead against mine before his lips moved down to my neck, leaving hot kisses along my skin.

I gasped as his arousal rubbed against my derriere, feeling him gently entering my body. Our lips locked once again, my hand impulsively running through his hair. Ominis grabbed me firmly by the hips and started pressing harder, penetrating my body in a more aggressive manner.

The man I fell in love with was there, giving me exactly what I had been craving for. And the pleasure was completely unmatched, each thrust sending me over the edge in mere seconds, and eliciting loud moans from me. He kept the rhythm as stable as he could, murmuring dirty things in Parseltongue into my ear.

"Fuck Ominis!" I groaned, melting against the wall.

My senses heightened, the pressure building inside me, and I could feel myself nearing the edge. With a loud moan, I reached my peak and seconds later so did Ominis, leaving us both breathing heavily whilst in each other's arms.

As we embraced, our bodies merged as one in a frenzy of passion, I knew that this night would be etched into my mind forever. It was a moment of pure joy.

Author's note: 

Art: Grayson & Ominis.