Chapter 4: Connected by blood (part 4)

Grayson's pov

The smell of delicious food filled the air as I entered the Great Hall. The students laughter filled the hall as they enjoyed their meals. Whilst scanning the room, I saw Amit already sitting at the Ravenclaw table. I sat next to him, and helped myself to a generous portion of a chicken wings to my plate, lustfully looking at them before I dug into my meal.

"You seem really hungry!" Amit noticed once I started eating.

"I need the energy!" I nodded, my mouth full of food.

"Why, are you going to fight goblins again?" he asked.

"No, I'm meeting with Ominis" I explained between the bites.

"Oh! Now I see why you need it" he teased me.

"That's not what I – anyway I got to go, see you later" I stood up and left the Great Hall in a rush, still swallowing the last chicken wing. I headed to the boathouse, where Ominis told me to meet him. I looked for that Slytherin girl, Nerida Roberts, who always spent her time near the boathouse, but luckily she was not there. I found Ominis sitting by the dock and approached him cautiously to see if he would notice my presence.

"Grayson?" he questioned once he heard my footsteps.

"Yes Ominis, it's me" I responded and a grin spreading across my face.

The boathouse was our secret haven in the castle. Amidst the gentle lapping of water and the gentle shore, this place was our escape from the bustling halls of the castle. A few moments later, started talking, telling me all about his adventure in the goblin mine.

"You're a real warrior!" I proudly expressed.

"Thanks! But wait – there's something you need to know" Ominis facial expression got serious.

"What is it?" I asked worryingly.

"The witch, who was talking to Larissa...I recognised her voice; it seemed oddly familiar – it's my cousin Amanda!"

Astonished by his words, I sighed trying to take in all the new information. I knew Ominis' family had dark secrets and that they were cruel people, but I had never imagined that some of his family members would team up with our enemies, and I or even Ominis would have to fight against them some day.

"Ominis I am so sorry!" I squeezed his hand affectionately. He remained silent for a couple of minutes. A thunder sound echoed from afar, breaking the silence and in the blink of an eye, heavy rain started pouring down from the sky, forcing us to move inside the boathouse, where the ceiling was covered.

"Ominis, whatever happens, I'm here for you!" I comforted him. Ominis stayed quiet, a subtle smile forming on his lips. Our eyes met as we stood in a peaceful state of intimacy, before he leaned in, and kissed me tenderly.

I pulled away, a flicker of concern across my face. "What if someone comes?" I questioned, my gaze racing to the entrance of the boathouse.

Ominis placed his hand on my arm, his touch soothing and confident. "Nobody comes here, when it's raining!" he replied, kissing me again.

I kissed him back as we laid down to the ground, a thrill of excitement coursing through my body. Things quickly heated up, our kisses growing more passionate as I ran my fingers through his hair.

The sound of heavy raindrops on the rooftop enhanced the boathouse's already romantic atmosphere. Ominis buried his face in my neck, placing kisses whilst softly entering my body. A small groan escaped my throat as I felt him thrusting inside me, intensifying the pleasure within me.