Chapter 3: Christmas at Hogsmeade (part 7)

George's pov

On the last night before Christmas break, I asked Poppy to meet me near the entrance of the Forbidden Forest She showed up, and crossed the bridge, heading towards me. The stars painted a celestial masterpiece amidst the frigid night sky, making me wonder which was more breathtaking, the sky or Poppy?

"Hey" she said in the cutest way possible, her breath visible due to the low temperature.

"My lady, this is for you" I handed her a bouquet of roses.

"Why, thank you sir" she smiled and kissed me gently. I swung my wand and three floating candles appeared. With the candles as guidance, we were led to a picnic table by the river. I pulled the chair gently for her to sit.

"Wow! How did you find this place?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"I can't tell you all my secrets now, can I?" I smiled cunningly. We talked for hours and she was seemingly enjoying both the meal and my company. After we finished eating, I stood up and extended my hand to her.

"May I have this dance?" I waved my wand, and a violin emerged, playing dulcet melodies.

"George, this is perfect!" Poppy's eyes lit up.

"I've tried to get Ernie Lark to play for us, but apparently he's been busy" I joked.

"Love you Ernie!" she laughed. "Wait where did you find the violin though?" she inquired with a raised eyebrow.

"Let's just say a close friend of mine lent it to me" I acted all mysterious to keep her intrigued.Unbeknownst to Poppy, Grayson had helped me "borrow" the violin from our school's music room.

To ward off the chilly temperatures, I had set up a small campfire to keep us warm. We slowly danced to a few more tunes underneath the moonlight; I wanted to make this moment memorable to her.

"It's getting pretty late, should we head back to the castle?" Poppy asked once we stopped dancing.

"We're not sleeping in the castle tonight" I gave her a mischievous gaze.

"What? Where are we going to sleep then?" Poppy looked at me with confusion.

I swung my wand one last time, and a camping tent materialised. With the use of an enchantment, the tent became invisible in case any unwanted visitors showed up at night.

"This is amazing" she clapped her hands enthusiastically as we entered the tent.

Poppy approached me and gave a tight hug, as our lips met. Our innocent kiss quickly turned into a steamy make-out session. My hands caressed her body, slowly taking off her elegant red dress, and revealing her gorgeous skin.

So perfect! It only heightened my anticipation of feeling her body. She unwrapped my tie and got rid of my clothes without breaking the kiss.

I laid her down and kissed her neck whilst she wrapped her legs around my back. She bit her lips and softly moaned as I pushed gently between her hips, gradually entering her body.

Her nails scratched my back as I started to move faster. I turned her around and pulled her hair while going deeper inside her. Her hair had grown longer since last year, making her more attractive than she already was. She was no longer the innocent girl I once met; she was a sexy grown woman. I could feel her body quivering; she was about to come and so was I. After we both reached our climax, we ended up cuddling under a blanket.

"I love you" Poppy kissed my chest.

"I love you more, my lady" I replied and kissed her forehead.

"You should come visit me and Gran over the break" she suggested.

"Perhaps I will" I attempted to sound mysterious again. Poppy placed her head on my chest and fell asleep.

Jessica's pov

The next morning was a busy one; I needed to pack my belonging before my departure from Hogwarts.

"This is the last one" I told Natty, closing up my suitcase.

"Finally, our diva is ready!" Natty joked. We walked downstairs with our suitcases and saw Garreth and Leander sitting by the fireplace, their favourite spot.

"Hey Jess, are you ready to leave the castle for two whole weeks?" Garreth questioned.

"More than ready!" I said while carrying my bag. I noticed Natty and Leander were all cozy and sweet, so I decided to give them some privacy, because they would not see each other during the Christmas break.

"Garreth, let's go!"

I left the room, and Garreth followed me till we reached the courtyard, where my favourite Slytherin boys, aside from George, awaited us.

"Hey Jess" Sebastian gave me a sweet kiss.

"Jessica!" Ominis smiled.

"Don't have too much fun without me" I teased them and warmly hugged Ominis "I'm going to miss you"

"I'm going to miss you too, Jess, it'll be hard to tolerate Sebastian without you" he joked.

"You know I'm standing right here!" Sebastian complained.

"Hello, Ominis, can I talk to you for a second?" Grayson appeared from behind us.

"Grayson...sure!" Ominis replied and followed him.

"So is Ominis the only person you're going to miss over the break?" Sebastian gave me a playful gaze.

"Who else?" I played coy, wrapping my arms around his neck. Without saying anything, he drew me close, kissing my hard.

"Promise me you'll send me owls this time!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I promise!" he whispered.

Whilst talking, I noticed Hector Fawley waving at me from the other side of the courtyard; I waved back, drawing Sebastian's attention.

"Who are you waving at?" he turned around, glancing at Hector. "Oh it's him again!"

"Sebastian don't start!" I let out, hoping to avoid the fight.

"I don't like that guy" Sebastian expressed his frustration.

"Sebastian he's a friend, please don't make a scene now, we aren't going to see each other for two whole weeks! Is that really how you want to say goodbye?" The sound of my words seemed to ease his anger.

"You're right! He's not worth it" Sebastian sighed.

"And since you've asked! I'm going to miss you the most" I let out in hushed tones. He quirked a smirk before leaning in for a passionate kiss. I was delighted to return home, yet a part of me wished to remain at Hogwarts.