-Your mentor’

Naruto’s eyes lower down to a note attached, He doesn’t touch it and looks at Trunks who is looking at him concerned. “What?”

Trunks blink. “You tell me! You look like you saw a ghost!”

Naruto nervously laughs and sweats a bit. “Y-Yeah. I did. A devil…in angel disguise…”

“Huh?”

“Nevermind. Thank you. Uh, Can you pass a message to Minato?

“Of course, what is it?”

“Let him know to hide Obito’s identity for a while…Don’t tell anyone else, not even the Uchiha clan. Kurama told me he had sealed Obito’s eyes, so he wouldn’t cause any trouble. Once I am done with the Uchiha clan, He has my permission for whatever he wants to do”

“Huh? I don’t get it”

“Right now, If anyone finds out Obito was the one who unleashed Kurama that night, Everyone would start hating the Uchiha clan even though I know Minato wouldn’t tell anyone and make the case under the desk letting no one besides the councils know about it…I don’t want him to tell those councils yet…Not after I deal with them”

Trunks look confused. “Is there a problem with them?”

Naruto nods. “Jiraiya just told me something…I don’t want another Emo Sasuke in this timeline or worse villain Sasuke. Pass the message I told you also tell Minato to prepare for a small space, I will be bringing some survivors from the Otsutsuki clan”

Trunks eyes wide. “Wait seriously?! Right now? Why?!”

“Because I want to, duh?” He holds the scroll up. “Why do you think Sensei wanted Chronoa to pass the scroll to me? He knew what I was gonna do, Anyway, I gotta go now” Naruto rolled back up and put a scroll in his pocket. “See you later, Trunks!”

“Are you going alone!? I will come with you!”

“No need, I know them very well. Less people with me less trouble to deal with. You never fought an Otsutsuki before”

“That’s true...All right, If you have any problem, Let me know, all right?”

Naruto grin. “Of course!”

Trunks smile. “See you later then. I watch over your family…You can count on me!”

“I know, Trunks, Thanks!” With that said Naruto claps his hands together activating Biju mode glowing up and shooting up in the sky. Unknowingly getting every Shinobi and villager’s attention who looks at the sky in shock wondering what is.

Trunks watch him fly at top speed towards the sky and out into space leaving Planet Earth. Good luck, Naruto, and Thought Trunks.

At Hokage tower, “What was that?” Minato looks out of the window and stares at the sky in shock. “Was that Naruto?!”

“That was him,” Vegeta says sitting on the couch as he senses Naruto’s energy and flies out into the sky. “Where is heading off to?”

In another area, Jiraiya senses a large amount of chakra coming from near Hokage tower and it shoots off to the sky. “What the heck?!”

Kurama looks at the sky where he sees Naruto heading towards space and grins. “Ah, That’s Naruto, Using Biju mode. He’s probably heading towards those bastards”

“Which ones?”

“Otsutsuki”

Meanwhile, Zetsu far off the Konoha village plans how to get inside and free Obito, That brat was his chance to get his mother unsealed from the moon besides that Rinnegan was needed.

He saw a bright flame shoot out of the sky and disappear. Whoever it was, They had left the village. The chakra he sensed was Biju, How could it be? Who could tame a bijuu in a short amount of time?

“Oh, There you are”

Zetsu flinched, jumping away from the tree to another tree branch and looked down to see the same woman who was fighting with those weirdos. “My master wants to speak with you, Zetsu”

“Who are you?” Zetsu asks. “Why should I listen to you anyway?” He hides his discomfort as he senses the same energy he did from those guys and wants to get out of there as soon as possible. If he is dead then how will he complete his goal?

Towa smirks. “Don’t you want to get Kaguya sama out of the seal from the moon? Our Master is Otsutsuki just like her. We have the same goal”

“Same…Goal?”

“Gather those creatures for Ten Tails, correct? We can work together. There is another way to unseal Kaguya sama. If only you cooperate, Zetsu”

Zetsu frowns. “How can I be sure…what you say…?” And the fact you got your butts handed on a silver plate by those people. He didn’t say it out loud.

“Our guard was down, We aren’t weak. Besides HE left the planet just now, We can get our work done in minutes as he’s out of the way. So what if we can’t gather the Biju’s from here? There is another way to get them. All I need is your cooperation. Join us, Zetsu” Towa says with confidence. “And maybe you might get more than you could ever possibly imagine”

Zetsu titled his head. “What do you mean?”

Towa smirks. “Have you heard about magical orbs? Dragon ball?”