♣2:11♣

⚠️Major Time skips⚠️

"How was everyone's break? " lily asked excitedly, "it was fun, I've formed alliances with the veela, succubus and Incubus Nations" I said happily "how was it? " Severus asked, intrigued, "beautiful, of course the Incubus king tried to put the allure on us but was surprised to see it didn't work" I explained, releasing a squeak as Xenophilius pulled me on to his lap. I sighed contently, rubbing his arm soothingly, as he held me close, Pandora and Peter moved closer as well, enjoying being close to each other for the first time in a week, "anyone else? " Severus asked, looking around "We went to Italy, it was lovely to be there for the winter" Lucius said as he looked towards the happy smile on his sister's face, happy his sister was finally happy.

----------------------------------------

"So how- " I trailed off as I looked towards the teachers table, Dumbledore's beard grew longer and longer "Rapunzel Rapunzel, let down your beard" Appeared over his head, smirking I turned towards the twins and Sapphirine, raising an eyebrow as they looked towards me with mock Innocence before they lost the battle and started laughing, causing a domino effect and sending the rest of the hall into stitches. "Oh how I love the twins and Sapphirine" Bellatrix said, wiping a tear of laughter from her eye "you can see how pissed he is about the prank" Severus said with a smirk. "He won't be able to do anything about it, not unless he wants to show his true colors" I said smugly, she discreetly waved her hand under the table, watching as McGonagall turned into mother gothel, Slugghorn into Pascal, Sprout as the queen and flitwick as the king, the laughter renewed as even the teachers found the scene hilarious, the twins and Sapphirine looked at each other in confusion before turning towards their mother's head of house, I winked towards them before looking away.

----------------------------------------

"Where did you get such a pure Veela feather? " Nicolas said in awe as he examined the feather "I visited with the queen, she allowed me a feather from her wings to help with the potion process" I said vaguely, smirking as both Nicolas and Pernelle snapped their heads around to look at me "You know this feather may just work, mind you it would work better for those who haven't reached their first maturity, as it is it'll be longer for those who take after their first and especially after their second maturity" Pernelle thought aloud. "So in a sense, we have roughly less than a year to complete the potion" I remarked "we'll figure it out" Nicolas said Reasurringly.

----------------------------------------

"Aquila wake up ! " I said excitingly, shaking my sister awake, thank Merlin slytherins had their own rooms "w-what is it? " Aquila asked sleepily, it was 3 in the morning for Merlin's sake "I've completed the potion! " I said excitedly, Aquila shot up, staring at her sister in hope and shock "really? " she asked hopefully "Yep, now here drink this, once you wake the transition will be complete, unfortunately it will have to stay hidden until after our parents are gone" I said, sadly, dampening my sister's excitement slightly "that will be ok, as long as I know the change it'll be fine, thank you so much Lyra" Aquila rambled, thank her sister over and over again as  she drank the potion, laying back down and immediately falling asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Aquila••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Aquila
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After this I'm going to do major Time skips over the next two years before stopping at the summer before 5th year

As well I'm slowly revising/rewriting the story

-------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• Mischief Managed•