♦️1:10♦️

I smiled as me and Sev walked into the castle, it felt great to be back at Hogwarts "hi ray, Sev, how was your yule?" Lily asked as we entered the castle "it was nice, I got to see my sister again" I replied "me and my mom moved into a new house" Sev added before we split to sit at our own tables.

~

I was speaking to cissa when I heard gagging next to me, turning I see sev's face turn green before he vomited over his robes and the table, before I could speak a dungbomb went off causing everyone to immediately vacate the table. "Look at snivellus, I think the puke actually made him look better" Sirius commented with a barking laugh "and the smell blocks his normal one, the greasy git actually looks normal" James continued. I growled low in my throat, Severus was pack damnit and family or not, no one bothers my pack, "Oi! Shut up Sirius, even with throw up on he still looks better then you ever will!" I retorted as I vanished the mess and Bellatrix counjured a bucket for him "Stay out of this Hag" Sirius Snarled, I flinched slightly, hag was a name we used to describe our mother, to us it was the greatest insult anyone could give, especially if you were of black blood and knew who walburga black really was.

While neither knew it yet but in that moment the first crack appeared in their bond and a piece fell away. My eyes hardened while my cousins stiffened in response to the insult "stay away from leo, black" I warned as I sent a silent spell at Sirius, he wouldn't know it immediately, but today was the end of his perfect hair days. Turning away, me and cissa helped sev to the infirmary as Pompfrey rarely comes to meals, we left the hall just as Mcgonagall started to yell at the idiots "I want a family meeting after we get sev to the infirmary"  I growled out to bellatrix who nodded and left to round up all of our cousins not under potions, Once inside we helped sev into bed, made sure he would be ok before heading off to our room.

(Cousins not under potions: Sapphirine, Fabian, Gideon, Caspian, Bellatrix, Andromeda, Narcissa, and Evan)

I rose my hand to stall their questions as I entered "first, the reason Molly, Arthur, James, Sirius and Frank aren't here is because they are under Compulsions. Secondly while they may be under spells, we can't let them get away with bullying anyone " I said, the other's not in the outraged by the mere thought someone would dare do this. " Who did this to our sister! " Fabian, Gideon and Sapphirine demanded in unison, their normally mischievous eyes, had a deadly look to them. "Dumbledore, he does it to all of the houses but he focuses most of it towards Gryffindor. Lucky Slytherin was a paranoid bastard and erected wards around the entirety of the dungeons as for you three demons, all your expirementing made you immune to it and our lion friends are immune because lily is a protector " I explained.

" As we've seen, their not above insulting us where it hurts, we need to be careful and while some retaliation is fine, we can't go all out " Bellatrix said " speaking of, what did you hit Sirius with? " Fabian asked, causing a vindictive smirk to appear on my face " just a simple spell that'll cause his hair to become unruly, it'll make James's hair look good and if he starts liking it, it'll change again " I said simply getting laughs and cackles from my cousins.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •