♦️1:11♦️

'Find out when hagrid was expelled and any other information that's important' I commanded one of the shadows, they had been teaching me everything I needed to know the past few months, and Fina deemed me ready, I couldn't wait for tonight. Taking a deep breath, I knock on the door "Hullo" hagrid said once he opened the door "Hello hagrid, I'm lyra, I wanted to speak with you about Aragog" I said, getting straight to the point " How do you know bout him? " hagrid asked instantly " I talk to the centaurs, they will be moving to a new colony come summer and told me about them. I offered them a bigger home and more food, they agreed, Aragog wished for me to let you know and once they move I'll be giving you a portkey that will allow you to visit them whenever you please " I explained calmly " oh, thank you.......
~~~~~~~-------

Each of my familiars were surrounding me at the carnal points and Elements

Dadga (Phoenix) represented Fire and was perched next to Neha (Dog) who represented South, Cliodna (Octopus) was water and stood with Lynx (Cat, West), Stella (Lizard) represented earth and stood the the east with Callisto (Spider), Neptune (Hawk) was Air and stood to the North with Nova (Bat) finally me, Vix (Imp) and Lugus (Snake ) The in the middle. "LYRA FENRIR BLACK-GREYBACK-LEFAY, YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN AND FOUND WORTHY OF HOLDING AND USING THE POWERS GRANTED BY THE MORRIGAN, THE DAGDA AND MORGANA, DO YOU ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILITY?" the shadow asked in an other worldly voice "I Accept and am grateful for my gift" I responded calmly " THEN, WITH THE POWERS OF THE THREE, WE NAME YOU QUEEN OF MAGIC, CREATURES AND SHADOWS, MISTRESS OF DEATH" The shadows exclaimed as me and my familiars fell to the forest floor, pain racking through our bodies as more magic and power filled our bodies.

"MY QUEEN, YOUR CROWN" one of the humanoid shadows said as a crown appeared floating in his hand, looks like I'll have to check on my familiars in a moment

One of the shadow wolves stepped forward holding a cloak and an egg, my mind immediately knew what they were "The cloak of Lefay" I murmured,

it was a magical cloak, woven with acromantula silk, unicorn hair, threstral hair and pure magic, it would protect me against any spells, even the unforgivables, it would allow me to blend into the dark even without the help of the shadows, Puttin...

it was a magical cloak, woven with acromantula silk, unicorn hair, threstral hair and pure magic, it would protect me against any spells, even the unforgivables, it would allow me to blend into the dark even without the help of the shadows, Putting it on, I felt it reshape to fit my height. Carefully grabbing the egg, it started to hatch, 'the hatchling of Morgana's dragon ' I thought, looking at the adorable baby dragon that came out