💚21💚

"Lila, wanna meet my friends?" I asked with a small smile to hide my pain, Sirius had left for James's house without so much as a second glance the night before and caused quite the fit from mother, it was made worse by the fact that tomorrow is Aquila's birthday, "of course, do they...." Aquila said excitedly before looking nervous "yes hunny, and they support you, Cissa, Andy and bella are also going to be there" I explained getting an enthusiastic nod in return before she all but ran into the closet.

Aquila ^

Aquila ^

Lyra ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

Lyra ^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

People : Lily, Emmeline, Malfada, Mary, Alice, Severus, Lee, Cole, Bernice, Narcissa, Bellatrix, Andromeda, Peter
~~~~~~~-------

"You look beautiful cub, let's go" I said with a smile before Kreacher popped us to the same alleyway as last time, from there we walked into Maison Bertaux, I lead Aquila over to the tables my friends were at "aww, isn't she the cutest thing " lily squealed as she stood up and hugged aquila before hugging me "thank you" Aquila said with a slight blush, one by one each of them introduced themselves "where's cas?" I asked curiously "he couldn't make it, last minute trip to Germany" Bellatrix said with an eye roll. " Ah, it's lovely to see you both again madames and I see you've brought others " Lorelei (the lady from last time) said as she made it to our table "bonjour Lorelei, and indeed. I'll take a mocha, a ham and cheese croissant and a vanilla eclair " I ordered.

Aquila: " Lemonade, mixed fruit tart and a French almond croissant please "
Severus: " I'll take an earl grey, plain croissant with jam and butter, and an apple crumble "
Lily:  " coke, fresh fruit cheesecake, strawberry tart"
Emme: " iced chocolate, jam macaroons, chocolate eclair"
Malfada: " house iced coffee, coffee choux bun, seasonal quiche"
Mary: " coke, cheese croissant, coffee eclair" 
Alice: " Lemonade, mixed Danish pretzels, raspberry tart"
Lee: " Coke, millie feuillie, chocolate truffle"
Bernice: " orange juice, Citron tarte, chocolate mousse"
Cole: " house iced tea, macarons with rice paper, Florentine"
Cissa: " Mango tea, apple frangipane, cheesecake, Dijon slice"
Bella: " madam grey, French fruit Victoria sponge, pain au chocolat croissant "
Andy: " Jasmine tea, gateaux saint honoré, cheese and ham croissant "
Peter: " Iced chocolate, chocolate truffles, chocolate choux bun "

" And a plate of plain and raisin scones please " I added " it'll be right out" Lorelei said, writing it all down before leaving, " how's your summer been so far? " lily asked " aside from my brother leaving yesterday and our meeting with the flamels it's been boring " Aquila said with me nodding along, I absently rubbed her back as I could hear the slight hurt in her voice. " How did the meeting go? " bella asked interested " they gave some more suggestions, we're going to start expirementing next month at their personal lab" I said with a smile. " Here you go " Lorelei said as she handed each of us our foods " thank you Lorelei " Cissa said with a smile, " our summer's been boring " bellatrix said for the Three of them " I've mainly hung out with lily" Severus said getting a nod from lily, they talked for a bit longer before paying and leaving towards the theater. Where they watched the Poseidon adventure, what's up doc, and conquest of the planet of the apes.

"Where are we going?" Aquila asked as we all walked down a street "Well, everyone is staying the night and uncle Alphard is letting us use his house here in london" I explained as we walked up the steps

"It's lovely" Lily said in awe "I'll be sure to let him no, each of the doors has your name on it and your clothes for the night" I explained with a smile, aquila walked forward and picked up a letter

Dear Aquila,
Happy early birthday niece, I am gifting you this house to use as a hangout and space for you and your friends
Love, Uncle Alphie

"He's gifting you an entire house" Mary asked shocked "well it's more like he's gifting us an entire house" Aquila said with a smile.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •