♣️2:8♣️

"Papa? I have some friends I want you to meet" I called out, knowing he'd hear me even if he was in a painting on the opposite side of the school "hello children" Salazar greeted as he entered his portrait, "it's lovely to meet you sir" lily said, the others stunted at seeing a Hogwarts founder, the slytherins looked like they wanted to faint or kneel in front of their founder "It's lovely to meet you as well child, Your magic, it feels of Helga's " salazar observed " yes sir, she's my ancestor on my mother's side" Lily said with a smile, she still loved her parents but it was clear to her that the parental bond lessened now that she knew the truth and could speak to her parents, it helped settle the riff between Petunia and her, Petunia no longer had to worry about her reputation and felt better now about having no magic. "ah, you must see Helga's secret room, each of us founder had one, incase we wished to be away from the others for a while, speaking of, you need to find Rowena's chamber, daughter" Salazar said.

"I'll have the shadows search, would they have their own protectors as well?" I asked curiously "yes, each of us placed an animal with in our chambers, they would be released if Hogwarts was ever in danger, I do not know what the animal is or the password needed to enter but it'll be something only them or their descendants can do" Salazar explained " Like the Basilisk and the parceltounge " Narcissa said. I called 4 shadows to me " Yes, your Majesty " the leader said " spread out through the school, I want to know of any and all secret areas or rooms, not abandoned classrooms but rooms that would require us to do something to enter, like the chamber " I ordered " Yes ma'am " they chorused before disappearing, a thought entered my mind causing my eyes to widen. I quickly called to more shadows " Find everything you can on albus Dumbledore and his family, and I want you to observe him, same as Tom Riddle, weekly reports and inform me if he plans to do anything bad towards me , my pack or the students" I ordered each shadow before they disappeared .

"Their sentient" Lucius said in shock "yes, there are also wolf shadows and dragons" I said, smiling as one of the wolves stood next to me, allowing me to pet him "you can use them to spy on people" Marlene asked , her eyes narrowed slightly. " Yes, I've only sent them to spy on a former student and just now, dumbledore. I can get them to look for information, they travel by shadow, originally they can go into places that have Shadows but because of the extra power from everything else, they can leave the shadows for a few minutes, they make for amazing information getters and Spies" I said with a smile. " Why a girl's bathroom? " Mary asked, turning to the founder "for my daughter, the original door led from my office but as time went on, one was created by the slytherin common room for both me and my daughter and the one in the girl's bathroom was only for my daughter " Salazar explained.

" you have an office? " I asked curiously " where is it " Aquila asked curiously " You'll have to find them, each founder has an office, from what I can figure, they are still abandoned " Salazar said with a smirk, the group groaned " can we have a clue? " Peter asked " each office is near our most known class, our personal quarters are near the common rooms but not in them" Salazar said, slightly cryptic " alright, Slytherin was renowned for his potions" Severus said " Ravenclaw loved charms" Bellatrix added, " Hufflepuff loved Herbology " Lilly added " Are we certain that the current classrooms are in the same place as when they were created? " Evan asked in thought " from what Hogwarts showed me, everything but the transfiguration classroom is in the same spot, the Transfiguration class is a floor higher" Salazar said. " We'll check next weekend, we have to get to dinner " alice reminded them " alright, see you later dad" I waved as I lead the way out.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •