♦️ 1:17♦️

$misssstrisss, I have found the Bassssiliessk $ Lugus hissed as he slythered in from a hole in the wall $wonderful, ssshow me the way$ I hissed as I put on the cloak and picked up Typhon §Mama?§ typhon asked with a yawn § Sssorry little dragon, we're going to ssse the Basilisk § I hissed back as I scratched between his ears, turning into a shadow, I followed lugus up until we reached the second floor, from there he led me to moaning myrtle's Bathroom and over to the broken sink. Picking Lugus up I hissed open at the sink, I peered down at the dark hole that opened "I'll be back to talk with you Myrtle, warn me if anyone's in her" I told her getting a nod in return $Sssstairsss, Lightsss$ I hissed questionly, sighing in relief when the hole lightened and stairs appeared. "Scrogrify" I cast watching as the little cave area cleaned itself up, getting rid of the animal bones as well, getting in through the door, I looked around with a sneer "this is pathetic" I stated, resolving to come back and clean later.

$Hello?$ I hissed, seeing no other way to find the basilisk $who goessss there$ an ancient voice hissed as I started to hear the sound of moving stone $ I am Lyra Ravenclaw-Lefay,Whats yoursss?$ I hissed back, my eyes widen as the basilisk emerged from the cave

'thats at least 50 feet tall! ' she screamed in her head $Im medusssa. Ravenclaw? You are a dessscendant of my massssters nessstmate$ Medusa said, sounding over joyed $yesss, many believed Sssalazzar Ssslytherin wassss againsssst firssst generation Magicalssss, isss thisss true? $ $WHAT!? My Massster loved children, thosssse evil humansss killed thossse with the gift, he built thissss place and created me asss a defensssse againssst them$ my jaw dropped, ohhh the face my mother would make if she found, prescious slytherin was not against mudbloods. $why wasss that girl killed, all thosssse yearsss ago? $ $bad child of masssster, he ordered me to harm her, asss a child of masssster and without an alive masssster for me, I could not refussse$ Medusa said sadly $would you accept me assss your Missstress? The Acromantula are leaving in march and the centaursss in June, you'd have more accesssss to food$ I asked $yessss,you are a good child, just like my masssster used to be, Follow me Child, in order for thisss to work, you musst be a child of my masssster $ Medusa hissed before returning to the cave.

Entering a study, Medusa only poked her head in while I entered §mama,can I sssstay with medusssa? § typhon roared §of courssse Hatchling § I returned before placing him near Medusa "what is your name child" a voice called causing me to jump around in shock, their in a portrait was Salazar Slytherin.

(Imagine it's green and silver)

"Lyra Black-Ravenclaw-Lefay, Lord slytherin" I said, curtsying slightly " Lefay? Ravenclaw? " he said in disbelief and curiosity " Yes sir, Rowena was the daughter of Morgana Lefay" I said, Slytherin looked shocked for a moment before a warm smile came onto his face "Rowena was like a sister to me, you can call me uncle sal" he said with a smile "uncle sal, Medusa wishes to become my companion, she said I had to become your child" I explained." Yes, I don't want another repeat of my last descendant, Do you have anyone you trust to be done here, it'll be a painful experience and I don't wish to cause my future daughter alot of pain " He said, nodding I sent a shadow to bring me my papa. " Yes pup? " he asked once he appeared" papa, this is Salazar slytherin, The basilisk aragog told us about was his familiar.... " I said explaining everything that happened in the past 20 minutes " alright cub" he nodded, holding me as I drank the potion, I bit my lip as a scream caught in my throat, this was almost as bad as the cruicatus curse.

~30 minutes later ~

I groaned as I sat up, turning my head I see dad and Papa talking quietly, standing up I conjured a full length mirror, my appearance hadn't changed much aside from the flecks of green in my eyes. "I'll go to gringotts when I do the interviews" I mumbled, leaning against my papa, "sleep cub, we'll be here when you wake" papa said, I feel asleep to the voices of my dad and Papa talking quietly.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •