* 🩵11🩵 *

*Time Skip*

"We got accepted!" The kids exclaimed loudly as they ran into the room, each waving their acceptance letter in the air "Congratulations, This is wonderful news" Lyra said happily "Let's see if we got this right, 1 7th year, 3 6th years, 2 5th years, 2 4th years, 6 3rd years, 5 2nd years, and 2 1st years, how are we doing this" Gary asked curiously. "I'll be shopping with my oh so loving family later today, Tomorrow we'll begin shopping, Daniel, take the Drumstrang group to Drachen Alley in Bulgaria, it'll have everything you need, Elizabeth and Bonnie take the Beaux baton group to Place Cachée, me and Maggie will handle diagon, Paul, Richard, if you could, please take Asher,and Bernice with you, all they need is to get their books, clothes and supplies, I've already taken them to get a wand and trunk" Lyra requested, receiving nods from the two boys, everyone nodded with the plan, Lyra new she would add a visit to gringotts while she visited tomorrow, thank Merlin they would only need to take care of three kids.

----------------------------------------

"Best behavior" Walburga hissed in warning before disappearing through the floo, followed by a stoic Orion, "let's get this over with" Sirius muttered, he couldn't wait to go to Hogwarts but he hated having to leave Aquila and hated even more the pure blood mask they were forced to wear in public. "let's go Cub" Lyra said, grabbing her sisters hand before they both flooed to the leaky cauldron, thankfully they were both still small enough to be able to floo together, Lyra stepped out of the floo to be greeted by their Aunt and Uncle, followed closely by their Cousins "Hello Uncle Cygnus, Aunt Druella" Lyra greeted as was customary in public. Cousins Bellatrix, Andromeda and Narcissa" Lyra greeted them, smiling slightly while ensuring her parents couldn't see her.

~

"We'll be getting your wands from Knockturn, I'll not have you lot going with wands from that Lunatic " Orion said, sneering in direction to Olivanders shop, "Yes Father/ Uncle Orion" The soon to be first years agreed in unison, that was the first time he spoke since Yule. The family entered into the wandshop, Lyra relaxed slightly, knowing Mr. Jonker wouldn't say anything about her rise in power levels "Step right up Miss Black, allow your magic out so it may pick the most compatible ingredients" Mr.Jonker instructed, it seemed the three of them continued to prove that this generation of Blacks were going to be by far the most powerful generation. Narcissa did as instructed, allowing her magic free, Bellatrix and Andromeda relaxed slightly as their sister's Magic healed them of all injuries, jars clinked, boxes rattled and bottles shook before 2 woods soared through the air and landed in front of her, followed a second later by 2 cores. "Cedar and Willow wood with a Dragon heartstring and a unicorn Tail hair" Mr.Jonker observed, by the girls magic she would make an excellent healer, he figured as much as he turned to put them to the side, for the first time in decades he didn't feel the familiar ache in his hands from creating thousands of Wands.

"Mr.Black it's your turn" Mr. Jonker said, Sirius stepped forward, Releasing his magic, Mr. Jonker notices the more mischievous and loyal aspects of his magic, loyalty only shown to the children present, this time bottles rearranged on his shelf as cores dances their way to the table, woods jumped through the air and landed next to the cores "Pixie Wing, and Veela Hair, with an Oak wood and a reed wood" Mr.Jonker said, enjoying the little trick. "Your turn heiress Black" Mr.Jonker said, he carefully set his magic out to ensure only 2 woods and 2 cores moved, he knew it was vital to keep the heiress's magic a secret and promised he wouldn't be the one to tell people. Lyra smiled, allowing a third of her magic out, it was enough to ensure everyone knew she was powerful while not enough to spark greed in her family, she had no wish to be used as a weapon, Lyra's magic washed over the group, to the twins it felt warm and safe while it was indifferent to the adults, "Hippogriff Talon and Basilisk Scale with Oak and Yew as it's woods" Mr. Jonker said, he hid his shock, knowing that this wasn't even her full amount of magic, "they shall be ready in an hour" Mr. Jonker said.