* 🧡8🧡 *

"Please wake up Sis, please Star please" Sirius begged, crying softly as their sister remained unconscious, Lyra's slow accent into the land of waking, took a powered jolt as she heard the cries of her twin, said twin hadn't cried since they were little kids, "Don't cry Pup, Cub, I'm ok" Lyra Reasurred soothingly, startling both boys slightly. "You're awake!" The brothers yelled in excitement, throwing their arms around their sister "How long was I out?" Lyra asked curiously, Artemis had been preoccupied with ensuring their pup was ok to keep track of time, "3 days, Grandfather has been asking for you" Regulus replied, clinging to his sister, that had been one of the scariest few days of his life. "Kreacher " Lyra called, she had no intention of learning either brother until at least tomorrow, "Mistress your awake!" Kreacher rejoiced as he popped into the room, all of them had been worried, no one knowing if she would awaken, "Pancakes for us and can you tell grandfather that I'll go over tomorrow, after I spend time with these two" Lyra requested, she hated having to be mean to a any elf, especially the one that raised her, as such she tried her best to not ask for kreacher when around the entire family.

"what happened while I was out?" Lyra asked, as she took a bite out of her food, "Mother left yesterday and hasn't been home yet, Andy and cissa are staying over at Molly's house for the week and uncle Cygnus has been by to see mother before she left" Sirius explained, they may not have left their room since Lyra fell unconscious but all of them knew how to find out information they weren't supposed to know. "Go over tomorrow, check them for any bruises, I promised Bella I'd look out for them, I'll be there as soon as I finish with Grandfather " Lyra said, it would also get her brothers out of this dreadful house. "We May even see Aunt Dorea, Uncle Fleamont, James" Sirius said excitedly, out of their vast amount of cousins, James was Sirius favorite, "Careful Siri, you might start resembling mother and father" Regulus teased, Sirius stared at his brother in disgusted horror while Lyra tried miserably to hold in her laughter. "That's just gross" Sirius groaned, he mocked gagged at the mere thought, though he would never admit it, he could just imagine the offense showing on James's face, "Oh please siri, we all know he's your other half" Lyra teased, smirking at her brother "You two have spent too much time with Fabian and Gideon" Sirius groaned, those two could be brutal at times. "Oh please, at least we haven't broken Aunt Dorea's fine china with a broom" Regulus retorted, he still remembered the amount of trouble both boys had been in "that was one time!" Sirius groaned dropping his head into his hands, if only they would let him forget it, and he still claimed it had been James's idea.

"we love you Siri" The two chorused, both smiling widely at their brother "I swear you act more like twins than us" Sirius muttered, a smile threatening to show on his face "don't cha know he's our late triplet" Lyra said, her tone indicating this is something Sirius was just supposed to know. "We'll always be close right? We won't end up like mother and Uncle Alphard " Regulus asked, that had been his main fear, that one day the three of them wouldn't be this close anymore "Of course little lion, nothing could break the Breathtaking Stars" Sirius said confidently, "We'll always be close, no matter what house we go into" Lyra added, "Forever and ever" the three siblings chorused.

----------------------------------------

"Grandfa-" Lyra stopped, only the familiar scent of their father stopped both Artemis and Lyra from attacking whoever it was that had yanked them into a pair of arms "why didn't you tell us pup?" Fenrir asked, his voice unable to hide the hurt and pain he felt at failing to protect his cub. Lyra froze, her body stiffening as her mind reeled at the prospect of them knowing what went on in that blasted house, "I don't kn-" "Not only does the family magic only surged like it did last night when the true heir is dying but the family magic also showed me the cause as well" Arcturus cut off, looking sadly towards his granddaughter, he failed her, failed his grandchildren, it frustrated him to no end that while he may be Lord and head of hours, he was powerless to help his heir and grandchildren. Lyra sagged into her father, Artemis giving her support helped her tell them everything "Because there is nothing that can be done against them, Mother and Uncle Cygnus have the black madness, I didn't want to bother you with something that can't be changed, Father has rarely left his study and when he does he doesn't bother with us, Aunt Druella could care less as long as she gets more jewelry" Lyra explained, it felt freeing to tell someone about the abuse they suffered.