♦️1:9♦️

Samhain
November 1st, 1971 - 3 am

"Everyone sit down in your own spot, take a deep breath" I instructed "repeat after me " Bellatrix said "in hac nocte, quando velum iustum est, permittite nos videre familiam nostram, permittite nos ab illis iam pridem gubernationem et sapientiam quaerere¹." )

Lyra:

I opened my eyes to see my Grandmother Melanie and my Grand Uncle Pollux, I smiled moving forward "Grandmama! Uncle Pollux!" I shouted hugging both of them "mon étoile²" Grandma said happily, returning the hug "hi princess" Uncle pollux said with a smile. "You've grown so much" grandma said with a sad smile "thank you, grandmama" I returned, "listen carefully sweetie, I know you think that your father doesn't love you, but he's being compulsioned by Walburga and Cygnus, their using a kind of compulsion that has no known cure" grandma explained causing my eyes to water, first my brother and now my cousin. "Get your Uncle Alphard involved in your pack, he'll make a good addition and would be able to help share the load of your net" Uncle said "I will" I promised "we love you so much honey, you've done great things already and we can't wait to see what else you do, we'll always be with you" grandma said as they started to fade away being replaced by Morrigan, Morgana and Dagda
~

Lily

Turning around lily saw her Grandma and two people she didn't know "Grandma!" She exclaimed, hugging her "hi my flower, there's something I need to tell you " her grandma said. "What is it?" Lily asked curiously "this is Holly Hufflepuff and Percival Peverel, your birth parents " her grandma said shocking her "W-what?" Lily stuttered "we were in hiding because of the war with Grindelwald, we had just given birth to you when some of Grindelwald's hollows tracked us down, your father was killed, and I was injured. I escaped into the muggle world with you, I came across the evans family and they promised to take care of you " Holly explained "why didn't they tell me?" Lily asked, feeling hurt "we had agreed that until we knew for certain that Grindelwald's hollows were gone, you would stay with the evans, I never told them about magic as I thought I would have been able to get you before your hogwarts letter" Holly explained "after 5 years without any sign from Holly, we thought she left and we had fallen in love with you by then, so we decided to adopt you" Her grandmother explained.
~

Severus

He didn't really know who he'd meet, his father kept them away from any of his remaining family and his mother was the last of her family, he had only did the ritual out of curioustiy. He stood up looking at the 2 people in front of him "hello? Who are you?" He asked "I'm Anthony Prince, this is my husband Marcos, we're your grandparents through your mother, you should have been with us but that blasted dumbledore got in the way, he made your mother believe that we had disowned her and you" Anthony said, they talked for a while, Severus got to know his grandparents, "trust Lyra, she'll save you, don't tell anyone, you'll understand when you go home for yule" Anthony said as they faded away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------
The group came back to themselves 3 hours later, thank merlin they had no classes that day, lily told them about her heritage and plans were made to create the inheritance potion to see if there would be any other side effects or unknown abilities.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

I yawned as I got out of bed, ruffling Aquila's hair before I got dressed, we had stayed up all night yesterday after I came home from the train, filling each other in on everything that's happened since school started, Sirius had stayed at the castle, something that no doubt will piss walburga off. Leaving a note, I asked tilly to take me to the pack house while Kreacher sent a note asking my grandfather to call uncle Alphard for a meeting at 1.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's short, I have writer's block

1. on this night, when the veil is just right, allow us to see our family, allow us to seek guidance and wisdom from those long since past

2. My Star
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •