♣️2-6♣️

"skip forward to after my tenth birthday, I had just gotten back from my Grandfather's and Mother hit me with the Cruicatus Curse, she held it too long, I should have died " I continued, My cousins and sister gasped before they surrounded me, hugging me tightly " how are you alive? " Lucius asked once everyone sat back down "My death awakened a long thought dead ability, only The Lord knows upon his or her time to be Lord. We're the direct descendant of Morgana Lefay and Rowena Ravenclaw, Morgana is the Daughter of The Morrigan and The Dagda, I'll give you a list of abilities in a little bit, I'm still insane  but not as bad as The black madness, I can control it to juat one day. From there my pack grew, more children were saved and more creatures had a pack I opened another two businesses, I brought Uncle Alphard into the pack after samhain, as was advised by Grandma, I found Salazar's hidden chamber and met him, I became his blood adopted daughter. -

-I relocated the Acromantula nest that resides in the forest as well as the Centaurs. Thus past summer I met King Ragnorak of the goblins, I because a goblin friend, I was awarded the titles and gifts of Merlin, Cernunnos and Cerridwen, And became the proud mother of two Werewolf-Goblin hybrid Cubs" I said, giving a quick run through to make it quicker, Waving my hand I gave each of them a list of my tittles and Abilities.

~~~~~~~-------

"Can we meet them?" "Can we see Salazar's Chamber?" Lucius and Lily asked at the same time "we'll go to the house today and visit the chamber tomorrow" I said "How are we getting there?" Peter asked curiously "Shadows" Bernice said excitedly, she loved getting to go through the shadows, it felt like home. With a smile, I wrap the shadows around us, and Shadowed to the pack house "Everyone welcome To Haven Manor" I said holding my hands out wide as we entered "Ray!" Wesley exclaimed excitedly as he ran up to me "Hi Wesley, Aren't you supposed to be with Eileen right now?" I asked walking towards the classroom "yes but I felt you enter" He said excitedly "Alright, Wesley these are my school pack, guys this is Wesley, he's one of the Wizards we saved " I said, introducing them "hi Wesley" The group greeted, "There you are, I wonder where you went to" Eileen said, coming over to them "Hi mom" Severus greeted "Hi dear, Hi ray, Oh, since your here, go see Tom, he had something important to talk about you about " Eileen said before taking Wesley back to the classroom " Alright, Severus can you and the others give them a tour, I need to see what is wrong" I asked turning to Severus.

" we'll be in the Library after " Severus said "alright" I nodded, heading straight for the study, having told Tom to meet me there "what's wrong?" I asked once inside the study "Nothing's wrong, Me, Harry and Helena have received Letters from the Succubus, Incubus and Veela nations, They wish to meet you" Tom explained, my jaw dropped "As in the Queens and Kings" I asked in astonishment "yes, I think they want to form an alliance" Tom said "Alright, did they set a time for the meeting?" i asked hoping it was during the Winter break "Yes, they know each of them have requested to see you so the day after yule, they'll be staying at the Veela Home, you are allowed to bring four guest aside from Me ,Harry and Helena of course" Tom explained. " alright, send back confirmation letters, I'll ask my cousins and sister if they wish to join" I said with a nod.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •