♣️2-2♣️

"what is it you wished to discuss?" I asked once we found a secluded area of the library, both of us throwing up our own secrecy wards, "normally it would be my father talking to your grandfather but he's gotten sick, and ..." Lucius trailer off, he looked extremely nervous, his hands shook slightly "I'm sorry about your father, what is it Lucius? You can tell me" I said soothingly, I knew he placed alot of trust in me, to let his emotions out like this. " My mother and your aunt have been talking about drawing up a contract between me and Narcissa -" " no, I will not arrange a marriage for any of my family " I said vehemently, my eye twitched, " I don't wish for it to happen either, I'm gay but since that won't give me an heir I'm forced to have a bride" Lucius confessed quickly, relaxing when I calmed down. " What if you could still have an heir? " I asked, thinking about pernelle's earlier discovery " how? I'm not putting my future partner through that potion " Lucius said, shaking his head at the mere thought of it.

"What no, as you know I'm working on a potion for Aquila, well through some testing me and my partners have discovered a key ingredient in a possible male pregnancy potion, it'll take some testing and time as I plan to finish this one first but the results so far are promising " I explained " really? You'd do that for me? " Lucius asked in disbelief " Lucius you helped me with lupin and I consider you a friend, of course I will do this for you " I said with a smile, " what about their planning? " Lucius asked worriedly, " I'll take care of that, keep me updated about your father, he's a good friend of my grandfather" I said, we both dispelled our wards and went our separate ways, I went to our hang out, it was time to introduce our newest member, Adalyn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

Dear Lyra,
First, the twins are fine, they miss you alot but otherwise have been good babies. Secondly, we bought 5 buildings, one in knockturn, one on Horizontal Alley, one in Cortill Market, one in Diagon Alley, and finally one on the corner of horizontal alley and diagon alley , construction shall begin immediately and shall be done by the end of the year.
From Sharpclaw

Dear Sharpclaw,
It's lovely to know they are well, I missed them alot aswell, yule break can not come by quick enough, that is wonderful news, I shall inform my pack and see if any one would like to work their, please have candidates ready, should they not wish to
From Lyra

------------------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •