♦️1:8♦️

(there will be time skips, throughout the following chapters until we get to fourth year, which won't be for another 20 chapters or so, everyone outside of this group and Aquila, Barty and Pandora when they join next year wont be in the story as much, aside from mentions or being talked about)
~~~~~~~-------
Group: Caspian, Bellatrix, Andromeda, Narcissa, Lyra, Marlene, Mary, Dorcas, Emmeline, Malfalda, Alice, Lily, Severus, Peter, Bernice, Jude, Cole, Asher and Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------
September 21, 1971 ~ start of Mabon

"What do we do today?" Lily asked after managing to lose james "today we focus on giving thanks, we write down everything we are thankful for, say a small blessing and burn the parchments " I explained "since we require a fire and we're celebrating the second harvest, we'll be doing it in a clearing I found in the forest, everyone meet back here after dinner and we'll have Ellie pop us to the clearing " Bellatrix explained getting nods from the group "it's best to start working on your thanks now" I advised grabbing a parchment from the table and a pen, lily had introduced us to them after Andromeda stated that quills were the only writing instrument, the magical world owned .

Thankful for
•My Dad
•My grandpa
•Aquila and Sirius
•My pack
•My cousins
•My Wolf (Luna)
•My gifts and ancestors
•My magic
•My Friends

~~~~~~~-------

"Everyone have their letters?" I asked as soon as the last of us entered the room "yes" came the general sound, ellie popped in and took us to the clearing  "stay with in the clearing but each of us need to grab something to add to the fire, wether it be a dried fruit, leaves or branches " I stated before turning and scanning the floor 'found it' I thought picking up the dried mabon flower, it got it's name as it only blooms during mabon and has similar effects that the balancing ritual does. Once each of us got our thing, we circled the area the fire would go "Incendio" Narcissa cast, the fire burst to life "repeat after me "gratias agimus ob beneficia quae nobis data sunt, gratias agimus pro praeteritis beneficiis et gratias pro beneficiis futuris." Bellatrix instructed "gratias agimus ob beneficia quae nobis data sunt, gratias agimus pro praeteritis beneficiis et gratias pro beneficiis futuris.¹" We said together as we each threw in our things and our letters, the fire turned completely orange before changing to yellow, showing our thanks was received.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

September 22, 1971 ~ Second day of Mabon

"Okay what's for today?" Peter asked excitedly  "thankfully today's Saturday and we aren't required to be at dinner, today we feast" Andromeda said excitedly "I found the kitchens and we'll be spending time in there preparing for our own feast, Ellie has enlisted the help of her sisters and brother to help us make our own food, you'll either be making, drinks, desserts or main course, pick as paper, it'll have your assigned food and the elf helping you " I explained.

Peter ~ Stuffing - Sallie
Caspian ~ Pumkin Juice - Billie
Marlene ~ Mashed Potatoes - Allie
Dorcas ~ Cranberry sauce - Callie
Bernice ~ Green Bean Casserole - Dollie
Malfalda ~ Apple Cider - Follie
C

ole ~ Cornbread - Gallie
Emmeline ~ Pecan Pie - Hollie
Bellatrix ~ Pumpkin Pie - Illie
Alice ~ Yams - Jollie
Jude ~ Baked Pumpkin - Kailli
Severus ~ Corn on The Cob - Lolli
Lee ~ Toffe Apples - Molli
Cole ~ Roasted Beet Root - Nallie
Mary ~ Rolls - Ollie
Andromeda ~ Pumpkin Pasties - Pollie
Asher ~ Turkey - Ellie
Narcissa ~ Gravy - Quill
Lyra ~ Apple Pie - Rollie
Lily ~ Mixed Vegetables - Tollie
~~~~~~~-------

"Everyone has their apple?" Andromeda asked as we once again surrounded our fire "yes" we chorused "alright, this time it doesn't have to be in unison, each of you think about everything your thankful for and use that feeling to show the gods your thankfulness as you throw the apple in, the saying is "gratias agimus dis beneficiis nostris hoc anno, dis gratias agimus quod sata nostra nutriunt, hoc pomum ex messibus nostris pro munere pro beneficiis nostris accipimus.²"" Bellatrix explained as the clearing grew quiet as we each thought about what we were thankful for before one by one we each threw our apple in causing the area to fill with the smell of apples and cinnamon and the fire grew turning a bright red color. Later on, back in our secret room, we ate our fill enjoying the company of each other and hoping for many more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------
(Yes, I skipped the 23rd, they were relaxing and enjoying each other's company)

September 24, 1971 ~ The Last Day of Mabon

"What do we do?" Severus asked as we sat in the ritual room, Ellie had refused to allow us to perform the ritual yesterday as the room hadn't been clean in no one knew how long and we didn't know what rituals took place here. "Take a seat, take a deep breath" Bellatrix instructed "allow your magic to wander freely, if you don't know how, Andromeda and Lyra will help you" Narcissa said as I helped Peter and Alice while andromeda helped Lily and Severus. "Chant this softly 3 times "immunditias quasvis e corpore meo remove, auram naturalem ad statum ejus naturalem, mentem meam ullius negativae influentiae purga, mentem, corpus, magicam, et animam iterum concordare permitte. ut fiat fiat³" Andromeda instructed. I smiled as my body relaxed, my wolf calming down from the aggravated state it had gotten into recently, my familiar bonds growing stronger and my magic soared, joining the others in the room.

Unknown to the occupants of the room, their magic strengthened Hogwarts, weakening the old man's control by a little, it wasn't a major improvement but the castle could tell in the next few years her magic would be back to what it once was, she tied this group together, some closer then others and some already had ties, for long as this group stood together and tried, nothing could stop them from achieving thier goals.
------------------------------------------------------------------
1- we are thankful for the blessings that have been given to us, we are thankful for the past blessings and we are thankful for future blessings.

2 - we thank the gods for our blessings this year, we thank the Gods for nourishing our crops,  take this apple from our harvest as a gift for our blessings.

3 - remove any impurities from my body, restore the Aura to its natural state, clear my mind of any negative influence, allow mind, body, magic, and soul to harmonize again. So mote it be
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •