💙23💙

I never wrote it, but the day after they returned home, Lyra helped the Centaurs move
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

I sighed as I watched Aquila floo away to Aunt Lucretia's House, she'll be staying for the month then will be back in time for school shopping, once i knew she would be ok, I shadowed to the Manor "Alright, what needs to be taken care of today?" I asked, knowing that their was bound to be paperwork and other things needed to be done. "King Ragnorak has requested a meeting with you, A minor pack from Germany is requesting a meeting with you, and the goblins would like you to come by the cafe and restaurant for your final approval before they open " Daniel listed off " alright, is their a set time for my meeting with King Ragnorak? " I asked taking a seat in my study " 5pm, today" Daniel said after taking a quick look at the parchment, I looked at the clock on the table 11am. "Alright tell the pack to be here at 12, send an affirmative to King Ragnorak and tell the goblins, I'll be there today at three, we'll do the restaurant then the Cafe" I said after a moment's thought "will do" Daniel said before leaving, before I could relax, Eileen and Elizabeth entered the room "yes?" I asked "we thought you'd like to see the children's scores" Eileen said excitedly, smiling, I grab the papers, all of them had O's, EE's, and the muggle equivalent A "these are wonderful, plan a trip starting tomorrow, we'll take the kids on a vacation as a reward, even the older ones" I said with a proud smile.

" Right away " The two nodded before leaving " Jolly" " Yes mistress, what can Jolly be doing for you? " " Find an empty section of wall and put each up, each year one will be added till their graduation " I explained while handing over the papers " yes Mistress, Jolly be doing that right away" She said before popping out. I looked up at the knock on the door " come in" I called, Daniel entered with 10 people behind him, they truly were a minor pack "Alpha this is the Crystal Pack, and this is Alpha Andrew" Daniel introduced "It's lovely to meet you Alpha Andrew, I'm Lyra Greyback-Black, what can I do for you today?" I asked curiously "we seek refuge, the goblins directed us here, Hunters killed some of my pack and destroyed our home" He explained angrily, immediately my nose flared and I picked up the scent of blood "Daniel , go and get me Hazel and Julia" I stated, Daniel nodded before leaving "I'm granting you refuge, Hazel and Julia are some of the pack healers" I explained seeing his confused look .

" Thank you so much " Another, Most likely the Luna , Wolf said "it's no problem, now there's a few options, you can join my pack if you wish, or you can stay your own pack , but you will have to answer to me as I am higher up than you" I explained," we'll stay our own pack" Andrew said after a moment. " Alright, would you like to live here in the house, have your own house built in the forest or live in the forest? " I asked as Daniel entered with the two " Our own house next to a den perhaps? " Andrew said questionly as he watched one of the cubs being healed " that can be done, Daniel please send a letter to the goblins requsting a cottage on the east side, I'll have a magical marker to indicate where" I said , while constratraing magic into one spot. "Here is a map, the X is where you'll cottage will be by the end of the day, the grey sections are off limits as they hold the Acromantula and Centaur Colonies, the golden area is where you'll be running during the full moon, we have lots of animals, even humans if that's your preference, here's the list of house elves, call one of the cleaning elves when you're ready to have clothes measured for you" I said explaining everything.

" Thank you, how can we ever repay you " Andrew said greatfully " Keep your pack healthy and Happy and we'll call it even " I said with a small smile

------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •