🧡19🧡

In case anyone is curious, each child lyra saves and each adult placed in the dungeons is covered by the goblins using their magic to ensure no questions come up, the adults die from natural causes and the kids are placed with lyra
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Let me get this straight, there is a colony of Acromantulas living not even 3 miles from the school but there is also a basilisk laying dormant in the school" Uncle Alphard stated, his voice cracking slightly "that's about right" I admitted, Uncle Alphie and Eileen paled slightly "you know we're likely to run out of room should any other beings decide to move into the forest" Tom pointed out. "Sharpclaw" I said, waving my hand as a shadow formed, similar to a floo call "yes Lyra?" Sharpclaw asked "I need you to turn the manor into a castle, and I want the forest to be bigger than all of Europe, a pocket dimension possibly, if it's possible, I want a hall full of doors that lead to a house in all 44 contries of Europe, please buy a house in each country as well" I asked "It shall be done, how quickly would you like it to be done?" Sharpclaw asked "with in the week please" I returned getting a nod from Sharpclaw "everyone will have to leave for the time being so the magic isn't interrupted" Sharpclaw informed me "that will be alright, thank you Sharpclaw" I said before ending the call.

It was decided all kids under 8 would stay with uncle Alphard, those 9-13 would stay with grandpa, and the others would stay with dad along with the pack as well
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
In case this confused anyone, a long hallway in the castle will have 44 doors, each door is connected to a different house. Ex. One door connects to a door inside of a house in Russia. It will make it easier in the future when there are kids from different countries. As for the forest a pocket dimension (think diagon alley or platform 9 3/4) will be opened allowing for more beings to call the forest home, it'll become a sanctuary for different beings over time. And the pocket dimension will have outlets to each of the houses same as the doors.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Where is your brother?" Mother shrieked as we entered the room on yule morning, me and aquila flinched "he stayed at school mother" I explained carefully "first he disgrace us by becoming a Gryffindor then he doesn't come home for yule! " Mother shrieked gripping her wand tighter "damn you dumbledore" I cursed in my head, I hated him for taking my twin from me, our bond was becoming fragile, and while I knew why, the bond only understood that he wasn't here, I'm terrified of it day when it snaps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

I groaned as I sat up, mother was none to pleased with my twin and I was apparently a good substitute for her wrath. Once dressed, I shadowed to uncle Alphard's house "you felt it aswell?" He asked once I stepped inside "yes 8 pings and all of them are outside of the United Kingdom" I returned. Uncle left with Eileen while I got Tom and moved as well.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm having major writers block, the next chapter will be them returning to school.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••