♣️2-7♣️

"what was the matter?" Severus asked concerned, once I joined them in the library "I have meetings with the leaders of the Veela, Succubus and Incubus nations, the day after yule" I said, still in shock over it "really? Do you know what they want?" Bernice asked next "From what tom says, they may be looking to make an alliance" I said as I took a seat next to Peter "A dress would look good for the visiting Queen" Pandora said absently "pan-" Lucius started, probably to tell her to be quiet "A dress then, any specific colors?" I asked her "Lefay colors " Pandora continued "Purples and Blacks, Alright, thank you. And Lucius don't do that to your sister, she's gifted, she can see creatures the Morrigan created that are hidden from us" I said, getting a thoughtful nod from him. "This place is amazing" Lily complimented "Thank you, it took some work for us to get it like this" I said with a smile, alot has changed over the past 3 years "I'm happy that you told us, but why now and why bring us?" Lucius asked, pointing towards himself, Xenophillius and Evan "Pandora said you three would be good help and during Samhain, Grandma warned me of an evil that will rise with in the next to years" I started.

"It will take us working together to overcome the evil, it was decided it would be best to inform you of what I've been doing " I explain " did they say what kind of evil? " Marlene asked "No, I assume it's something other then Dumbledore, They can't say much, knowing too much about our own futures can have dire effects , all I know is an evil will arise before I turn fifteen, a second evil will appear after graduation, the second evil, I believe is Dumbledore" I explained. "what -" alice stopped as Maggie entered holding two babies "I don't mean to interrupt Alpha but Sharpclaw has asked for you to take them today " Maggie, stopping infront of me, " it's no problem, I missed my little angels" I said excitedly, holding each of them in one of my arms " their so cute" mary cooed before all of the girls circled around me, each of them getting a good look at my sleeping children.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~----------------------

"Where are we going?" Peter asked as I lead them down a hall way "well I doubt you boys want to use the chamber's entrance in the girls bathroom, so we'll be using the entrance near Slytherin's common room" I explained, stopping infront of a wall with small, almost invisible snakes lining the edges $Open$ I hissed, hiding a smirk as the group look stunted at my ability to speak parceltounge and that the wall opened, showing a passageway. "Dadga, live could you light the way for us?" I called out smiling when my beloved Familiar flammed into the passageway, helping to lead us to the Chamber's entrance "Keep your eyes closed until I say so, there's a basilisk down here" I warned " Basilisk" Malfada squeaked. $Medussssa, I brought sssome of my nesssst, pleassssse cover your eyesss$ I hissed $I have Missstress$ Medusa hissed back. "Ok we can enter" I said, entering the room only to have a small dragon fly straight into me §Mama!§ Typhon roared, §aww, my Little baby, I misssed you § I roared back, before turning to the shocked group "Guys, this is typhon my baby dragon, that is Medusa, Slytherin's Familiar" I introduced, the group looking faint as they gazed at the big Basilisk "Sweet Merlin" Lucius whispered in shock "want to meet Slytherin?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •