* 💜4💜 *

"Are you absolutely positive that you wish to have this meeting with out me there? " Arcturus asked, he trusted his heir but he couldn't quite stop the feeling of protectiveness that went through him, "yes grandpa, I'm going to be at least the wolves alpha, I need to meet them alone and I don't know how they will react to humans" Lyra explained, they had a right to be mistrustful of humans and she didn't want to chance her odds of gaining pack members. Arcturus sighed, he kissed the top of her head "Be safe, little star" Arcturus said affectionately "I will grandpa, Iron claw will be with me" Lyra said before she flooed away to gringotts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"May your gold always flow Lyra, it's good to see you again" Iron claw said, bowing slightly before smiling towards his favorite client "and may the blood of your enemies flow like a river, it's lovely to see you again as well Iron claw, are we meeting everyone or just a few? " Lyra asked as she bowed out of respect for the goblin. "All of them, the meeting is going to be held at the white wyvern, it's the only meeting place acceptable for the vampires during the day" Iron claw explained as they made their way to his personal floo, it wouldn't do for anyone from the ministry to see what they were up to. Once at the Pub, Iron claw led the way to the private room he had booked for the occasion, Lyra gasped as she felt 19 bonds snapping into place the moment she entered the room "Alpha" the 19 said respectfully, bowing slightly "Princess" the rest bowed respectfully "pack, everyone" Lyra nodded in return, acknowledging and allowing them to sit back down 'we have a pack! " Artemis howled in delight, Lyra couldn't help but smile at the joy radiating off of Artemis. "what is it that you want Alpha?" Tom asked, getting straight to the point, he could sense excitement radiating from his alpha and was curious why they were all summoned, it wasn't for a social call, that was for sure.

"I wish to employ you, housing and medical care will be covered, you'll be payed 20 galleons an hour, and the ministry will never know or find out, a safe place for you to transform and a steady instream of blood, even if you are not pack, I have homes ready for the rest of you, hopefully in time, you each will have packs of your own" Lyra explained, trying to contain her excitement, her grandfather always said, she got her kindness and wish to help people from her grandmother, she wished she made her proud. Everyone perked up, looking intently at the Princess, she was offering something that even knock turn alley couldn't, the alley may have more questionable shops and clientele but even they hardly employed a creature, in fear that it would bring their business to the ministry's attention.
"What is it and what will we be doing?" Maggie asked, intrigued, as a fairy they had a little more leeway than her darker companions, but thanks to the stereotype about fairies being small and dainty, they were overlooked, hardly seen as a creature that deserved recognition or help.

"At the moment, I have one business ready for employees, eventually, in the future, I wish to have multiple businesses in the muggle and magical world. As such, the current business is a nightclub in downtown London, I have openings for bartenders, bouncers, Dj, Dancers, I need someone to be manager and act as owner until I am old enough to be in the nightclub, lastly there is.... " Lyra trailed off as she blushed, "jobs catered to succubus and Incubus" Jason inquired, helping his blushing alpha out, she looked like she was trying to compete with a tomato. "That is if you want to, the club doesn't have to if you're uncomfortable with it, I -" Ironclaw covered lyra's mouth with his hand, his favorite client rambling out of nervousness and a desire to not offend her pack and future Friends. "You didn't offend us Alpha" Jason said reassuringly, Lyra felt amusement coming from him through their bond, She tilted her head slightly, unaware of how puppy like she appeared to the others "I know packs can be made of multiple different species but why -" "why chose to be part of your pack or why choose you as my leader even though you can sense I'm a lot older and never choose one before? It's Simple, or at least for me it is. You may currently be 10, you have shown us more kindness and consideration for our feelings then any of us have ever felt, most adults barely spare us a glance, and there's normally disgust in that glance, besides you are absolutely adorable" Jason explained, interrupting Lyra in the process, the others of her pack nodded in agreement.

Lyra Black *Under Revision*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara