♣2:10♣

"Hogwarts, lead me to Pandora" I whispered pleadingly, guilt washed over me as I realized, the potential harm I caused my mate, Artemis howled sadly, wishing to be in front of her mate to make everything better. I followed the pull on my magic, thanking Hogwarts as she led me into the forest, a few feet away from the trestral heard, the sounds of crying became louder "I've ruined everything, now the futures gone... " Pandora cried, trailing off as she cried again, my heart broke, how could I do this to my little raven "Pandora, Sweetie" I called softly, another flash of guilt coursing through me as I startled her. I sighed, opening my arms wide "you haven't ruined anything Little Raven, I was in shock, but that is no excuse for leaving like that on you. I'm so sorry, sweetie, can you forgive me? " I asked pleadingly, Artemis whimpering inside my head, silently begging for our mate's forgiveness. Pandora ran into my arms, clinging to me as she cried softly "I'm not going to reject you my little Raven, you haven't ruined the future" I reassured her soothingly, she took a deep breath, calming down "can we have threstrals on the lands? " "we'll see sweetie"
----------------------------------------

"Where are we going? " I asked for the tenth time, silently cursing myself for agreeing to allow Pandora to blindfold me "it's a surprise" Pandora said happily, leading me somewhere. "Ok, now" Pandora said, I wasted no time in taking my blindfold off
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 "Ok, now" Pandora said, I wasted no time in taking my blindfold off••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It says thirteen instead

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Happy birthday! " the room cheered causing my shocked expression to turn into a face full of joy, "thank you" I said in awe looking around at our room turned into a birthday party "I talked to Grandfather, the official ball for you is this coming Yule, he requests that you sneak away tomorrow to see the pack" Bellatrix said, a frown coming onto my face as I thought of what the ball would entail, a ball for possible suitors "Speak to your Grandfather, plan to speak to the elder Raven's parents" Pandora said absently, her eyes glazed over slightly "alright, thanks Dora" I thanked, seems like the Lovegoods were going to be getting a visit soon. "Presents!" Lily said excitedly, handing me the first one.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Presents:

Caspian : A book on Necromancy
Bellatrix: A book on Alchemy
Andromeda: Ruby Earrings
Narcissa: A charmed Necklace (always have flawless skin)
Marlene : A book on Celtic mythology
Mary: a muggle record player
Dorcas: a small knife
Emmeline: a book on Fae
Malfalda: a book for shadow mages
Alice: a magical shadow rose
Lily: a moon and arrow charm to add to her bracelet
Severus: a book of potion written by his ancestors
Peter: a picture of her surrounded by her familiars
Bernice: a wolf charm
Jude: a death tree
Cole: a picture of Luna and Arrow
Asher: A photo album of the pack
Lee: a hand written note expressing his gratitude and love
Aquila: sweets from their cafe
Barty: a request to kill his father and a book on elemental magic
Adalyn: a crystal rose
Pandora: a sweater that was covered in her scent
Evan: a book on dark curses
Lucius: a book on torture
Xenophillius: a book on rare and thought to be extinct animals
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Thank you guys, all of them mean a lot" I thanked them before pulling Andromeda and Bellatrix to the side, "who do you like? I will set up a marriage contract or find some way to ensure that it happens without interference" I said, knowing that if I didn't do this soon, mother and uncle would find matches for my cousis to their taste, not even considering how Bellatrix and Andromeda feel about them. "Tadieous Nott" Bellatrix said, I nodded, that one wouldn't be to hard, "Ted Tonkawa, he's a Muggle born Hufflepuff..... I've been secretly meeting him.... " Andromeda said, whispering the last part "alright, if he's who you want, then I'll make it happen, tell Ted to expect a letter from me by Yule break, as for Nott, I'll send a letter to Heir and Lord tomorrow, as well as Grandfather" I said, a plan forming inside of my head.
-------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• Mischief Managed•