“Ruhii…it's cold outside. Let's go inside. You can sleep in our room," Ryan said softly.
But she again went back to sleep with a small pout. Ryan sighs looking at her sleeping like a baby hugging herself as he is holding the blanket.

Keeping the blanket aside, he moves near her before picking her in his arms earning a surprise scream from her. Her arms wound around his neck in reflex.

“Relax. It's me, Ruhi," He softly said looking at her panicked face.
Aaruhi looks at him while her heart is thudding loudly inside her chest. She calmed down. Ryan gave her an apologetic look before he started walking inside the house.

“You scared me…" She said in her sleepy voice, sounding a little angry.
He smiled looking at her cute frowning face.
“Sorry.." he whispered and kissed her head making her heart melt instantly at his loving action.
She bit her lips to control herself from grinning and leaned her head on his shoulder as he started climbing the stairs.

Ryan glanced at her with a small smile only to find her eyes dropping to sleep.
“Sleep, wifey…" he whispered to herself, making her look at him with sleepy eyes.
She finally gave up and closed her eyes and in no time, she dozed off.
Ryan gently places her on the bed and covers her properly with a blanket.

“Such a baby you are, wifey," Ryan said in amusement with a small chuckle when she turned on
her side and tightly held the blanket’s edge in a fist in her sleep.

He kissed her forehead before he went to freshen up and get ready for the day.

Aaruhi looks around as she just wakes up and frowns, not finding her man around her. Her eyes fell on his phone on the side table making her think maybe he went downstairs.

She stepped down off the bed and stretched her arms and let out a yawn before going inside the bathroom to freshen up and get ready.

She comes out of the bathroom while drying her hair with a towel. She is humming a song when her eyes fell on Ryan coming inside the room with a tray.

He smiled at her, making her smile.

“Good morning, wifey. Here is our breakfast," He said and placed it on the table in front of the couch.

"Come and eat before it gets cold” Aaruhi ties her hair in a messy loose bun as she walks to him and sits on the couch beside him.

She looks at him with her warm gaze as he serves her tea with some cookies.

He looked up, placing her tea in front of her. But frown with an amusing smile on his face finding her staring at him intensely.

“You okay??" He asks, making her blink her eyes and her cheek turn red. She nodded looking down before taking the cup in her hand.

Ryan chuckled seeing her embarrassed and looking down to hide her blush.
“It’s okay, Ruhi. I am your husband so you can stare at me as much as you want. Don't be embarrassed after all it's your right, isn't it?” He said in a playful tone.

Aaruhi looked at him with shy eyes.
“You are so cute …" he said with a big smile looking at her cuteness.

"...well, first finish your breakfast then you can shy away as much as you want,” he said, making her smile but she hid it by holding the cup in front of her lips.

They silently have their breakfast with a happy and content heart.

Evening

“Are you hungry??" Ryan asked Aaruhi as they were strolling around the streets of Shimla.
“No, are you??” she asks back, looking at him.

Ryan shakes his head in no before resuming their walk. Aaruhi smiles, holding his hand firmly as they enjoy their peaceful walk.