"Uh, everyone!" He shouted once more and he finally got everyone's attention. But instead of them being a little quieter, the screams just became more louder... Atleast he got their attention.

Louis then climbed up to the cashier's counter and began narrating the story...

"Once, there was a wonderful couple named Tommo and Mrs. Tommo..." Louis said dramatically then Eleanor climbed up to the counter with him once her name was called.  

The crowd, again, grew larger and larger. All the fangirls screaming and some are confused of what we're doing.  

The paparazzi's flashes grew brighter. And many of the are taking a video...

"ermm... guys, I might need someone to narrate... I can't narrate and act at the same time!" Louis whispered.  

We looked at each other. No one volunteered to be the narrator. 

"LIAM! You do it." Louis sassed. 

"Wha-what am I going to say?" 

"ANYTHING! Just stick to the climax, introduction and conclusion..." Wow Louis! Since when does he know anything about introduction, climax and conclusions...

"Okay should I go back to the begginning? or--"

"JUST CONTINUE!"

"Okay... ermm... One Day, the couple were so happy that they decided to watch Toy Story." Liam said, grinning.  

Louis gave him a 'you've got to be kidding' look and did what Liam said.

"Oh, look Mrs. Tommo! It's Woody on the TV!" Louis said in a very happy face. Wow, this kid do know how to act. 

"I know right! And look it's Buzz Light Year!" Eleanor cheered.

"They watched the movie until they gave birth to twins. Eleanor gave birth to a girl named Wan and Louis gave birth to a girl named Dee"

We all gave him a confused look and I mouthed "what?"... Seriously... Louis is a guy! GUYS Don't give birth! And the only guy I know that gives birth is Cosmo from the TV series 'Fairly Odd Parents'!!! Well, Louis and Cosmo got the same percentage of immaturity and stupidity so I guess they're alike....

Okay, moving on...

Liam mouth the words 'I had to' and then went back to narrating.

"Oh! Mrs. Tommo!!! I just gave birth! Isn't it a miracle???" Louis yelled. And it made the fans outside scream louder and it is really dangerously high!!!

"Ermm.... 10 years later, Wan and Dee grew to be nice lasses. Well, Dee became evil... That explains because Tommo is evil..."

Louis gave Liam a death glare. Liam just grinned and laughed at his own words.

"All the characters went in and did what they need to do because Liam is being a boring narrator."  

Louis yelled.

Liam pouted and Zayn suddenly threw us some shoes. 

"Ow!" I yelled as one shoe landed on my face. 

"Zayn!!!" I yelled in a threatening voice. He gulped loudly and dropped the shoe that he was about to throw. 

"Mate, run..." Harry yelled. 

And before I could grab him and tackle him to the ground, he started running for his life. 

"Honey, please don't kill the body guard!" Harry pleaded loudly that the fans outside gasped in shock. Still sticking to his role, eh? Well, two can play it that game...

"Change of plans. Do whatever you want to do. Just stick to your character." Eleanor yelled and everyone nodded.

Well, I guess nine can play it that game...

"Everyone bow to the sass queen!!!" Louis yelled. I rolled my eyes. "But, sire, you're a guy!" I said in my trying hard british accent. And surprisingly, I think I did a good job.  

"You shall not talk back to the Tommo!!!" Eleanor yelled giving me a 'How dare you' look. 

"Don't talk to my Mrs. Hazza like that!" Harry yelled as he hugged me from my back. And I swear I wanna scream right now!!!! 

"How dare you! Do you want me to fire you?" Louis sassed. 

"I'll fire them for you, sir." Zayn piped up.

"I, The Nandos Eater, shall eat you all!" Niall yelled as he stepped up to the counter and laughed evilly.  

And me, being the best actress I am, cried and pleaded to him to spare my 'husband' and I because we both know how to cook.

"Muhahahhahaha!!!" Niall gave an evil laugh along with Harry and I. 

"Now, time for payback!!!" I yelled "Bradford badboi!!! You shall pay because you threw a shoe at me!"  

Everyone played along and gave me scared looks as I jumped off the counter. 

"Please, spare him, Mrs. Hazza!" Stephanie pleaded, being the good twin she is. 

"No! He shall pay for the consequences!" I playfully grabbed his shirt and threw my fist in the air ready to punch him. 

"HELP!" He shouted.

"Somebody needs help!" Louis piped up and got ready to tear his buttons down. 

"Wah!" yep, this boy is out of his mind. And out comes the S logo... Wow, the boy keeps that inside him? 

"Superman is here!" he shouted, throwing one arm up to the air pretending to be superman.

"Why is superman underneath his shirt?" I whispered to Eleanor who is standing beside Zayn. 

"He wears that everytime...." She smiled.

And just by a blink of an eye, Louis carried me over his shoulder and ran around like a maniac. 

I hope he knows that I know taekwando!

The screams of the fangirls outside grew louder and the faces if the paparazzi became satisfied for all the juicy stories they recorded.

"Argh! You're heavy!" Louis sassed as he placed me back down to the floor. 

"Wow, you're a real gentleman..." I said sarcastically as I rolled ny eyes. 

"Hey, Lou. It only takes a second to call a girl fat and it takes them until forever to starve. So thibk before you say anything" Harry said. Now that's what I call a real gentleman. 

"I know, Haz! You say that many times..." Louis rolled his eyes. 

"Nope, I do not." 

"Uh, yeah you do. You just rephrased it." Louis argued. 

"You better listen to him, Harry. You don't know what the sass master can do." I said, rolling my eyes to end this pointless argument.

------------------------- 

Okay....

LISHA!!! ;) Hahahahahaa!!!

And... Yehey! The boys are back on twitter. But there's one question though,,,

WHERE. ON. EARTH. IS. ZAYN???

Literally, where on Earth is he?

He haven't been tweeting. No updates!

WHERE IS HE!?!?!!

okay so don't forget to... 

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Love Lots,  

- Alison xxx ;)  

(Follow me on twittah! @alisonjanstyles)