Digimon: Fall knight PT. 11

Part 11: Renamon's past.

Renamon: Not this way Emil.

Emil: What? Rena my map is telling me have too.

Renamon: I don't want to go that way. Can we go around?

Draco: But that'll take longer.

Emil; Renamon, what's going on?

Renamon; My hometown is a head.

Emil: Really? But why do you sound unhappy.

Renamon: I have my reasons.

Dracomon: Let's not mention Renamon as we pass through. Whatever happened might have been pretty bad.

Emil: I was thinking the same.

Emil and Dracomon approach the village with caution, entering while trying not to draw any attention but from afar someone was watching them. When Emil and Dracomon made it to what appeared to he the village square, Ninja stars were thrown at their feet.

???; You've got some nerve coming back here, Renamon.

Renamon: This is what i was afraid of.

Renamon exits the digivice.

Renamon: we're just passing through, Falcomon. Let us pass and i'll continue my exile.

(The falcomon renamon is talking about is the Digimon survive version of falcomon.)

Emil: Exile!?

Dracomon: What did you do to get exiled!?

Renamon: I don't want to talk about it, not here anyway.

Falcomon: Yeah, you never want to talk about anything! Not even what happened between you and Master!

Renamon: ...

Emil: Renamon, what's going on? What's this about a master?

Renamon: i attacked my Master Karatenmon,

Emil: what?

Renamon: Falcomon and i trained until Karatenmon. We were best and only students since he barely takes anyone to be his students. One day i attacked him because i found out something. Because karatenmon was the most trusted digimon in the village everyone believed him and i was exiled from here. Falcomon was the only one who took my side but... i couldn't tell him why i attacked our master.

Falcomon: please, Renamon, i need to know why!

Renamon: I can't tell you. If i did, it would only bring you pain.

Falcomon storms off.

Renamon: That's why i didn't want to come here.

Emil: Why did you tell me when we first partnered up?

Renamon: I didn't know if you would believe me. So i chose to keep it to myself.

Dracomon: Well i say you can trust us now.

Renamon: maybe.

Emil: Well, i don't want to leave. Not until we clear your name! This is your home!

Renamon: "Was" anyway.

Emil: Renamon, we've been partners for a while now, surely you can tell me why you attacked Karatenmon!

Renamon: ...

Emil: Renamon!

Renamon: fine. I'll tell you all when we're out of the village.

So emil, Dracomon and renamon went back to the village entrance and set up camp by the entrance.