Random idea.

Synopsis: "Condemned, Framed and cursed. The Almighty Taimanin, Igawa Asagi and Feared steel witch, Annerose, Are framed for a crime they didn't committed. The two work together as beings called "monstrums"  a Powerful being that Exorcise monsters. The two must team up with 5 other monstrums to Escape the fortress City of Odonvine and stop a strange force called the "Grimwald nox" from overflowing into the real world.

Somewhere.....

"You two must flee from this place before the guards find out. Do not worry about me. I've grown rather fond of these walls."

Asagi and Annerose run from the cells and try to find a way out. It didn't take ling for the guards to find out they had escaped. As they ran, they found a strange trap door leading underground. With no other option and guards Fast appraoching they went through the trap door, which lead them to a strange shrine. The two approach the shrine with caution before someone jumped down from the celling.

 The two approach the shrine with caution before someone jumped down from the celling

"It appears i've arrived to late." The woman noticed with disappointment.

The two turn around, seeing the woman and raised their fists, Ready to fight the woman.

"I do not wish fight but... i do ask for Forgiveness for what i am about to do." The woman apologized before aiming what appeared to be a gun at them.

The woman fired the gun twice with no hesitation. The bullets hit the two and they fell to their knees in pain while glaring at the woman who shot them.

"Wh-what did you do to us....!?" Asagi demanded of the woman with anger while in pain from the shot.

Black flames engulf them and their appearances change. Asagi's Appearance being that of a black dress with metal armaments as for annerose, her appearance was that of a swordsman  in dark garments.

"So, you've both made the curse your own. I suppose new names are in order for appearance." The woman assumed.

The woman points to Asagi and says: "You, Will be the Dark queen."

The woman points to Annerose and says: "You will be the shadow knight."

"What did you do to us?" Annerose demanded with anger.

"I've turned you into Monstrums. I need your strength for what is to come." She explained, cryptically. "If you wish to find who framed you, You must leave this place."

The woman walks away before vanishing before them.

Not knowing what to do, they continued to find a way out. Asagi and annerose soon became aware of their new abilities, Asagi's being phantom lurk, allowing her to vanish into the shadows for a short time. Annerose's new ability is the dark line, Allowing her to instantly transport herself to a suitable spot. They hurried to find a way out before encountering some strange monsters. The two were ready to fight but had no weapons on them until a gothic Sword and Katana had formed in their hands. Using their new weapons they slayed the monster but, they were exhausted after their transformation.