Taimanin matchup: shiranui mizuki

Me: *Waking up in a void.* hello? Hello!? What kind of a Transition is this!?

???1&???2 (demonic feminine voice): you... yes you who takes Taimanin one by one to analyze them. These... Playthings you call taimanin. We are no such thing.

Me: I can wield you. I'll wield you Like the other Taimanin with ease. And i'll cover you like the others you... monsters?

Both ???: Oh? Are we to feel honoured? Being bestowed by this lowly trash of a player. Oh you are not ready for us. We will destroy Asagi and the others with even batting an eye. You've only scratched the surface of this game... these weaklings are nothing compared to us. Now you pick on the big boob water milf. This game is ours for the taking.

Me: I mean there are Stronger Taimanin than you.

Both ???: that is not true.

Me: There's  Sakura.

Both: Stop.

Me: Yukikaze.

Both: you're ruining the ending of your matchups!

Me: Heck i think Riku, Mitico, Aishu, Aiko, Kurou, Ingrid, Edwin black and emily combined are stronger than you-

Both: ENOUGH! You have been warned, Chieftan.

I pass out again...

???: Kid? Wake up kid! Can't having you disappearing again!

Me: Oh.... my head what happened?

???: Oh, Shiranui came in, Riding jyuratodus and slammed you good.

Me: Oh right, i forgot how hard Jyuratodus hits. I need to play more monster hunter.

Emil: Jyuratodus?

Moka: Hunter, you weren't hit by Jyuratodus.

Me: What? What hit me then?

??? 2: her chest, her chest hit you.

Me: What and yuki?

Yuki: Yeah, you were running pretty fast until you ran into my mom. Her boobs whacked you against a wall and you got knocked out.

Me: That explains my head... oh yeah, i remember we were supposed to do a matchup on her. Btw where's Murasaki Yatsu?

Moka: In the corner of hateful brooding with Tatsurou and girros.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Oh right. Well might as well make it, btw who woke me up?

??: It was me.

Me: AHHH! MAYFENG! *Jumps into Asagi's arms.*

Mayfeng: if you must know i chased those 2 off with my "special poison" by threatening them with it.

Moka, Odd eyes, Paimon &Emil hope into my arms.

Me: So how'd that go?

Before.

???2: NO! No! Not that poison! Please!

Mayfeng: Get back here!

Now.

Mayfeng: I think it went well.

Riku: We'll make sure those guys don't bother you again.

Emil: Fyi, you're not in the game.

Mitico: We know but its better than doing nothing. I'mma go cook.

Mayfeng: Oh no!

Riku: Stop her!