The Arisen Witch, Annerose: Part 1.

30 years. It has been 30 years since Dahna and Rena Merged into one world thanks to the help of The Sovereign Alphen, the maiden Shionne and their companions.

The first year was rough, Former Renans and Current Dahnans still had bad blood between them, except for the ones living in Viscint in Elde menancia. Dohalim and Kisara, Companions of Alphen and Shionne work tirelessly to settle the differences between Renans and Dahnans, in order for all of them to co-exist.

Law, Another companion of theirs, Travels the world, trying to rid it of the remaining Zeugals that plague the roads and towns.

As for Rinwell, she works in a museum to preserve Old Dahnan Culture, dahnan Owls and teaching magic to those willing to learn.

Alphen and Shionne got married and are living a simple life. With Shionne rid of her thorns and the great Astral Spirit finally defeated, things were peaceful but, not everyone agreed with the planets united.

The Arisen Witch.

Realm: Cyslodia.
Town/City: Messia 224

"Another Cold day in Cyslodia..." a young man with brown hair and green eyes said as he adjusted his coat. "What i'd do to Live in Cysloden."

(Bio.
Name: Rikurou
Race: Dahnan.
Age: 24
Weapon: Gauntlets.
Alt. Weapon: Sword.
Nature: Pessimistic and Stingy but cares about people in his life. Friendly, curious and knowledgable, sometimes feels pathetic.)

The young man quickly got to work in around the town. Work in Messia 224 was mainly Caring for the animals, reinforcing the walls that protect them from Zeugals and fixing Houses.

"Good work today Everyone, go home and get some rest!" Said one of the villagers.

The young man heads home but is stopped by the villager that told everyone to go home.

"Hey Rikurou, got a second?" He asked

"What's up bregon- Er... Dad?" Rikurou asked Curiously and nervously.

"I have something that belongs to a friend of mine who is in Elde Menancia. Do you mind Taking it to her in Autelina palace? Her name is Rinwell." Bregon asked of him.

"I suppose i could. What about everyone here in Messia 224? Most of them are old and can't keep up." Rikurou asked Bregon out of concern for the others.

"We'll be fine. You're talking to the former leader of the Silver swords. I may be old but thisnold dog still knows a few tricks." Bregon assured him.

"Elde menancia... i have been there in a while. Kind of exciting." He admitted.

"It is, thanks to what she told me." Bregon added.

"I'll leave first thing tomorrow." Rikurou alerted bregon.

"Thanks, and be careful with it. It's very fragile." Bregon warned Rikurou.

Rikurou nods before heading back to his house and getting so much needed Sleep. When morning came, Rikurou got ready with the package with him. He left Messia 224 and went to Cysloden. Along the way, he saw some townspeople from Cysloden throwing rocks and yelling at a woman wearing dark clothing. Rikurou intervened and blocked the rocks being thrown at the lady. The townspeople stopped throwing rocks and looked at him with disgust.

"What do you think you're doing!?" Rikurou questioned the townspeople.

"Out of the way. She needs to die!" A male villager demanded.

"Why!?" Rikurou questioned.

"That woman... is the Daughter of the former lord of Ganath haros. The Lord that forced the dahnans to give up their lives for their astral Energy!" Said a female Villager.