Soundblaster 2

To understand this scene you need to know why these two are nice to each other, with Annerose missing, it was up to Riku and Mitico to do that requests. Mitico while a little disgusted and reluctant, Gave Riku a deal where they would work together without insulting and harming each other. Riku made the condition that mitico had to call him Riku until Annerose returned. Mitico agreed and the two shook hands.

And this? This is Riku dressing up a woman for a job.

Ka-Chunk!

"I'm back." Riku announced as he entered the house.

"About time you-... wait who are you?" Mitico scowled before seeing a girl in a dress.

"I-it's me..." riku told mitico with embarrassment.

"What?" Mitico wondered in disbelief.

"One of the requests was from a Client that only talks to girls. Since you were somewhere else, i had to disguise myself as a girl." Riku explained with embarrassment.

"Oh...." mitico said in awe. "OH!"

Mitico laughs Hysterically loudly.

"Y-yeah! Laugh it up!" Riku growled at Mitico.

*1 minute later...*

"Oh... oh my... so *Snickers!* h-how did you do the boobs?" Mitico asked in a slight more composed tone.

Riku remains silent for a few seconds and replies while looking away from mitico in a reluctant tone "Grapefruits and 3 bras..."

Mitico laughs more Hysterically and falls on the ground laughing while Riku begrudgingly watches her before heading to his room to change.

"Oh....! Oh it hurts! It hurts but its so funny!" Mitico laughed Hysterically still

Riku comes out of room, Wearing his usual clothes and still hears Mitico laughing.

Riku walks over to where mitico is and looks down at her "Are you done?" Riku asked mitico, begrudgingly.

Mitico starts to calm down and says "Hoo... yeah... yeah i'm good." Mitico responds to Riku while calming down.

"Good, cause we still got..." riku pointed out before hearing mitico snicker.

"I'm sorry it's just... i just can get over the boobs!" Mitico snickered hysterically.

"Yeah? Well i know what its like being one of your dresses and Annerose's clothes!" Riku remarked rudely.

"Oh, Sick burn Riku, we have HUGE boobs!" Mitico snarked back at Riku

"Gr...!" Riku growled with anger

SoundBlastersuperior
Note: this is only part of the Large story i'm doing. Same as that last one, it was part of it.